What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

07 greenhouse

G

its ok man,anyway,here is a name for this type of materiel to look for,,got alot of stuff,,,,, palram or palruf,,just enter those names in search,as this is palruf materiel,,,pvc iron wave clr at home depot for 12: 95 a sheet,,

Last edited:
G

my first row will be w.widow,white russian,2nd row will have w.widow of 7 seeds.3rd row will have w.russian of 7 seeds,third row will be 7 seeds of n.lights,4th row will have 7 seeds of mango.all inside greenhouse,then outside i will have the freebies that were sent,top indy and satty,s.i did use screws so if and when it gets to hot instead of ac in shed,ill just take up the sides a few sheets

Last edited:

senseless

nice greenhouse jack. way to keep it simple! does it get considerably warmer inside it in the summer time? do you use any ventillation or odor control? i noticed you have neighbors close by.

smokeweedeveryday. senseless.

ps. sweet tatoo

G

Jack is Back...

The new greenhouse is looking great! Is this one any bigger?

Mais~

G

Maistre said:
Jack is Back...

The new greenhouse is looking great! Is this one any bigger?

Mais~
yes,this is 12 ft long by 10 ft wide by 9 ft at center height,8 ft at ends till it pitches up to 9 center,the SOIL is crushed oyster shells(calciem),bone and blood mixes(bandinni)rusty nails(iron)white and brown organic pumice(many uses and reasons)most for me why i use that is how i was first tought by me grow teacher.super soil,cow crap,reg field dirt,and fish emulshion when need be as well as epson salt if ever need be

Dan42nepa

i would love to have a greenhouse but dont know how i would ever explain it to the neighbors. They would be curious what i would be growing in there that required a greenhouse. The best thing i can use is a sun room on the back of the house but it only gets the afternoon evening sun but has lots of windows.

jojajico

Veteran
hey man he wasnt trying to insult u or tell you what to do he was just looking out for you as we all try to do on this site. even if you are legal that doesnt mean they wont come down on you, it has happened before. the federal govenement is a bitch you know. now if you feel like making a statement and are standing up for your rights then go ahead. we just dont want you to be hassled by assholes that would crap on the rights of citizens like yourself (im assuming you live in america). cancer patients have died in jail screaming in pain for their meds that put them in there in the first place. they can come down on u too even though u are in the right. so we as growers even if we are legal try to keep a low profile. again its completly up to u but we try to look out for our fellow brothers and sisters in the community.

G

jojajico said:
hey man he wasnt trying to insult u or tell you what to do he was just looking out for you as we all try to do on this site. even if you are legal that doesnt mean they wont come down on you, it has happened before. the federal govenement is a bitch you know. now if you feel like making a statement and are standing up for your rights then go ahead. we just dont want you to be hassled by assholes that would crap on the rights of citizens like yourself (im assuming you live in america). cancer patients have died in jail screaming in pain for their meds that put them in there in the first place. they can come down on u too even though u are in the right. so we as growers even if we are legal try to keep a low profile. again its completly up to u but we try to look out for our fellow brothers and sisters in the community.
once again,a load of bullshit,we ,,who are we,you and the monkeys runnung the cage,and if you read your own statement,WE dont assume here,WE are just the facts,well i cant stick around for the bullshit from ppl like you just again ASSUMING,WE AS GROWER, i dont know you ,how do i know you grow,i assume you are full of bullshit,and i see you assume i live in america,once again,ppl like you just well make me leave,not cuz im scared,im just tired of all the bullshit and we the comunity looking out for one another,,yea,right,tell it to someone who is young and dumb,,,this time ,im not comming back,,but remember,always remember,go protest on the fed building,go outside clubs and protest,just go protest to someone who dont abide,and look out for yourself cuz your shit does stink,and dont say you are just looking out for us and or the ppl or the comunity.im sure if my name was george,eddy,jack h,you wouldnt say shit huh!!but no,a reg joe like me,man,go tell someone who dont no the truth,

D

DJ_highst_

freewayfreebird said:
once again,a load of bullshit,we ,,who are we,you and the monkeys runnung the cage,and if you read your own statement,WE dont assume here,WE are just the facts,well i cant stick around for the bullshit from ppl like you just again ASSUMING,WE AS GROWER, i dont know you ,how do i know you grow,i assume you are full of bullshit,and i see you assume i live in america,once again,ppl like you just well make me leave,not cuz im scared,im just tired of all the bullshit and we the comunity looking out for one another,,yea,right,tell it to someone who is young and dumb,,,this time ,im not comming back,,but remember,always remember,go protest on the fed building,go outside clubs and protest,just go protest to someone who dont abide,and look out for yourself cuz your shit does stink,and dont say you are just looking out for us and or the ppl or the comunity.im sure if my name was george,eddy,jack h,you wouldnt say shit huh!!but no,a reg joe like me,man,go tell someone who dont no the truth,

delete this thread, this is a brand new forum and we dont need posts/threads like this

if you clain your not part of a community then how did you get those seeds you ordered??? Like it or not you cant grow good herb w/o working of the efforts of others, unless you went and found wild seeds and did your own selective breeding to create your own strains, which you didnt.dj _highst

jojajico

Veteran
first off i didnt even understand most of that second man we are just trying to be good fellow growers. we arent trying to piss you off or offened you and it is up to you to take our advice or leave it. i love growing i love weed and i love to share with other growers thats why im on this site. theres no need to be mad man im not attacking you. you seem very aggressive towards people that just want to help. why are you here if you dont want to learn an share?

- ezra -

.strangelove.
Veteran
damn, chill out Jack, take it easy mate. Well I loved the greenhouse anyways, good luck to ya. hope you will come back to update your thread.

- Ez

daddy fingaz

without a doubt gonna see big tings from this man for 07' a true IC outdoor/greenhouse legend !!! cant beleive u built an even bigger greenhouse after the size of sum of ur previous harvest pics!!!!

Cannapits

was a nice setup---he needs better strains to smoke...with an attitude like that his meds must not be doing it for him anymore...Peace

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Think circulation fans will be important for the summer heat! Got any fans yet?

LORD BENIS

I think Cannapits is right, sounds like we should make a community donation :)

P.S. I double dare you to come back

what an arse, sorry but this dude is the biggest prick i seen on here, talk about paranoid. I know your an old man bruv but boy please grow the fuck up. No pun intended. Glad you pissed off!!!

D

DJ_highst_

GreenLantern said:
what an arse, sorry but this dude is the biggest prick i seen on here, talk about paranoid. I know your an old man bruv but boy please grow the fuck up. No pun intended. Glad you pissed off!!!

Amen to everything you said.

I wish they would delete this thread. Its useless since the guy that started it is gone. What more positive info can come from this thread.

D

DJ_highst_

fari said:
Motivation to overgrow.

I think there is plenty of other motivation of this site.

Bottom line is he was in asshole, end of story. He was being a jerk to people that were trying to give him help and compliments. Why post here, when no matter what people say you take offense to it. Peace_highst