What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Pakistan Chitral Kush

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
wicked gh0st said:
Where did the kush come from?? Did it come from the kush region or was it sensi seeds HK?

Hello Wicked gh0st,

As charlie said, it's a Pakistan Chitral pure landrace, not a commercial dutch chitral hybrid, it's Cannabiogen's breeding stock. It was reproduced here in Spain a few generations. You can find more details in the first page of the thread, where the purple pakistan is deeply commented.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Lovely lovely Brad :rasta:

Your colorful Purple Pakistan S1 is almost like the original mother, i bet aromas are very similar too!

Purple Pakistan x China Yunnan looks like a good yielder, im sure it will explode at mid flowering.

Thanks a lot for the update friend. Garden looks fantastic.

I hope you are enjoying there! dubi

B

Brad

what is the flowering time on these? s1 and hybrid? im very looking forward to smoking them

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
BreederBrad2 said:
what is the flowering time on these? s1 and hybrid? im very looking forward to smoking them

Purple Pakistan S1s finished in only 8 weeks, purple pakistan x china yunnan could easily take 7-10 days more.

Rarely, some pure chinese plants need 10 weeks to finish but i dont think the cross will take so long to flower.

Ras Pablo

Veteran
Amazing purple BreederBrad2 !!!

Dubi, I have 3 females of Chitralgum flowering....pics soon :headbange

Un abrazo gran trabajo!

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Purple Chitral x Uzbeki :rasta:
094.jpg

C

charlie garcia

thx for uploading and showing us Raco. Really frosty, none of both parentals have done too poor :) and for sure, best bouquet should come from the PChitral. Both ACE and CBG are testing different hybrids and F1's with this Pakistan and results up to now are satisfizing us so much. I will never get bored of working with this shy and not specially potent line... works always so discretly but so well

Hope when having little time left, we can work whole Pakistan line again in regular form for fresh seed stock.

best

Last edited:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
wicked gh0st said:
Thanxx DUBI,I'd like 2 knoe when their gonna be ready :headbange what pheno would u say you wanna look 4 ?? :rasta:

BreederBrad2 said:
the stinky thc covered purple one..

There are a few Purple Pakistan Chitral S1 packs, very limited edition. I dont think we are going to produce a big Purple Pakistan S1 stock in the future, PPC S1 is more a breeding tool than a final bred. That's why we are going to focus on Purple Pakistan Chitral F1 hybrids, femenized and standard. Results are very promising.

As Brad said, the resinous aromatic and colorful expressions are the ones to look for in the PPC S1 line.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Raco said:
Purple Chitral x Uzbeki :rasta:
094.jpg

What a lovely plant, showing PPC colors and dense uzbeki resinous flowers! PPC x Uzbeki F1 indica hybrid can only produce great results. Purple 'diamonds'! :rasta: Thanks a lot for share it raco! Your friend must be like a kid in a candy store!

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
charlie garcia said:
thx for uploading and showing us Raco. Really frosty, none of both parentals have done too poor :) and for sure, best bouquet should come from the PChitral. Both ACE and CBG are testing different hybrids and F1's with this Pakistan and results up to now are satisfizing us so much. I will never get bored of working with this shy and not specially potent line... works always so discretly but so well

Hope when having little time left, we can work whole Pakistan line again in regular form for fresh seed stock.

best

Pakistan Chitral line is an excellent indica bred Charlie, you can be proud.
The special Purple Chitral mother deserves all the efforts and time we are dedicating on her, im sure there'll be fantastic hybrids at the end of the job.

Have all a great weekend! dubi - ACE Seeds -

bigbag

Veteran
very nice top,id smoke it,hehe.i have to get in on some pakis,so i can dust a Texada Timewarp clone.my old TW x Paki was outstanding northern outdoor.keep up the good works bruthas!