What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

real deal moantain kush

smokaholik

happy holidaze to everyone on here and i wish u and ure family an freinds all have a good loving time. i thought i would post pictures of real deal kush genetics str8 from the NWFP moantian valleys of pakistan namely the HINDU KUSH and the karakoram. The seeds have been collected from ym expeditions over the lst 3 years. Seeds where sourced from all over the hindu kush from lower swat valley right up to the highest point in the hindu kush ( tirich mir in chitral) , these areas transverse thee own secluded valleys with varied changes in climate district to district and the range of caniinibis i have cme across is inspiring, well lets get to some shots and plz rememebr hat these are landrace gentics so plz dotn be to creul lol

these r plants my friends grew from seeds that where given to me in upper swat valley near the kalaam valley, she grew out to be real greasy and narcotic a fucking lovely "real indica" short, squat, thck buds wiv that greasy taste and narotic high, wat we love to smoke for rainy days or bedtimes lol and soo tasty, mmmmm so i get carried away by the flavour and taste

from tirich mir ( highest moanitan in hindu kush) the seeds thatwe where given i thought would bushy and short turned out to be taller slightly but longer flowering period, 67 days, soo spicy and like haze but not if u now whati mean and bami love this weed it gets u right in the eyes lol
il post some pix of the plants

and heres some of the purple kush from hindu kush to and im lot for word for this weed, she is a buety

Last edited:

smokaholik

heres some more of the purple kush for u, dam i aint gtting much nterest at all heheheh must be all xmas turkey and drink , enjoy ure presents eveyone lol

nandro

i'm overly impressed. hats off to you and your travels. you've brought way more to this place than any other Kush fiend that I've seen in a while, thanks for keeping it traditional. merry christmas. that Purple looks so tasty, thanks once again for sharing. PRESERVE those landrace Kush genetics, my friend. Enjoy.

dyren

Excellent, thanks for sharing all that. The real deal kush looks extremely dank and I bet that purple kush is nastyyyyy.

Happy holidays,
dyren

mriko

Green Mujaheed
Veteran
Yummy pics smokaholic !

Here a few more Pakistan landraces, from Hindu Kush (Yarkhun valley) as well, originally grown at 3000 meters elevation. Grown in 2003 from seeds I collected myself overthere.

a few more from Hunza valley, Pakistan's Karakoram range.

Irie !

jaykush

dirty black hands
ICMag Donor
Veteran
man o man have i always wanted to do that. its been a dream of mine to go collect genetics in the hindu kush region. that purple kush is beautiful look at those leaves. did you come across any good males? or you dont care for them.

ngakpa

Veteran
drool -

damn, I like the sound of the high altitude Kushes, particularly that Tirich Mir

smokaholik

oops sorry i forgot to post mor epix of the kush, well heres some more glimpses lol just for u nandro lol, ty for the props my friend :wave:

thank u all for the replies and wow Mriko i love the oputdoor buds, finger licking good lol.

Jay kush my family are fromt hat area of the world so i get the chance to 6 months of the year in the nwfp so im lucky lol, there are a few mmales around but if me friends coem across any males from new seeds that they believe to be superior than then they keep what they beleive to be the best.

dyren, wish u could taste and smell just how dank, i got that many seeds over that my friends dont bother with seedbanks no more they prefer seeing what comes out of the landrace, they only think they keep in the stock room aprt from landrace is a pre 99 serious seeds ak47 cherry pheno and a dj short bloomonshine wich they grew up on lol

smokaholik

jaypee, them pix are certainly trees, u now about jack and the beanstalk lol

i was recently asked by another member if i had noticed alot of variation amongst the seeds i had picked up from the hindu kush moantians,well the range of diversity is amazing, even seeds picked up from diffrenet valleys within upper swat region(hindu kush moantians)are completely different in the overall growth, structure flavour smell and high. To get from the bottom of lower swat valley to the top of lower swat valley takes approx 12-18 hours by car driving str8 thru the middle, crossing moantian passes and rivers so imagine the amount of terrian and valleys left hidden, truely an alddins cave of genetics waiting to be found
just as an example heres some pix of weed growing in peshawer, look at the fat indica plant vegging next to a more sativa looking plant wich has started to flower, a sativa flowering b4 a indica, yup u heard right lol this just shows the varied range of genitics in this long lost part of the world.

and look how lovely theplants look in there natural climate.

and heres some pix of just one valley in pakistan so u cn imgain the size and area we are talking about

beancounter

Veteran
Thank you very much smoka, this thread was one of the best christmas presents of the day.

It's just great information and pics, and it's great to hear that diverse and wonderful genetics are still avaliable in those regions, truly inspriring! I'd love to visit..

Peace be with you, and keep on doing what you're doing. I wish you many strong and vigorous males :wink: and great amounts of potent and tasty female flowers :smile:

Last edited:
G

Great job smoka, I too am impressed with the genetics that you coolected. I would love to do the same. Great job with em too, looks like you got the best out of them. Take care and happy holidays everyone :D

guerilla

smokaholik

bean counter, ure making me blush lol thanx for the kind words mate and as for the tasty females, heres a pic of my fav, str8 from the district of chitral she is the fruit of the moantians and just look at her buety :joint:

guerilla thanx a lot buddy an i wish i was sharing this with u lol

heres a few more pix as i promised of my most fav lady

here is a full shot of her and in pic 3 i get a closeup of the middle bud , voila she is lovelylol

and hers the closeup

JDOG6000

Veteran
Hell ya, I love this thread.
I'm growing the Hunza landrace seeds out right now.
I got a few seedlings chillin.
Can't wait for some smoke reports.
Merry christmas.

Any advise for me on my Hunza plants?
Or any description of the smoke?

mriko

Green Mujaheed
Veteran
hmmm, I've spread around hundreds of Hunza seeds, since I brought them back, but still no grow report. Will you post about it JDOG ?

Irie !

smokaholik

hey jdog im glad u like this thread my friend, a first didnt think id get much interest but thanx again mate, u gave me a happy heart . regarding the hunza my friends usually flower very early in small pots after taking cuts so as they can evaluate the final product (taste, smell high), then the cuts are regrown and allowed a longer veg period. my friends found that it is best to LST these landrace genetics as they have a huge flowering potential and can turn into trees if not prunned and to get maximum yeilds they prefer an even canopy other wise the top outgrows/overshadows the bottom ( indoors neway). with all these starins they have been done 100 percent organic as i dont know how they woud take to hydro, since this is the 1st generation removed fromthe valleys it is best to keep to soil i think, and plus allows a lil more leway than hyrdo does and allows to get to know the plant better IMO, but hey i aint dissig hydro so ple forgive me lol

as u can see my friend, small plant at first then once she is dialled in , big ones lol

smokaholik

mriko id love to see soem smoke reports of the hunza seeds u passed out to compare so plz jdog post some pix and lets make this the landrace kush thread lol, ona smoke descriptin regarding the hunza this is hard as all of the plants produces totall unique flavours. its liek getting a pack of mixed seeds from breeders, u never know wha u got till its smoked lol, hope this helps and i can post smoe reports and dried pix of the landraces if ne1 wants to see,

and for all those who have stopped by and looked at my lil part of the world, thanku very much to take the time out
peace to all of and ure families

Latest posts

Latest posts