What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

How many of you are on more than one cannabis forum?

Green Squall

Only here, but I do also post on a movie forum and a local community forum. The local one is pretty funny. Pretty sure no one realizes I'm half their age lol.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
belonged on OverGrow before they were taken down, and lurked on several others before i found ICMag. i was a member on a gardening forum that had a few..ummm...threads regarding "tomatoes" on it for a while. i still miss some things about OG but this is home for the duration.:tiphat:

insomniac_AU

A big part of me using ICMAG is Gypsy. It's comforting having the owner of the site being so open and involved. It gives me the feeling our interests are being protected. :tiphat:

f-e

Mentor
Veteran
It's good to have a back-up plan, but I like to concentrate all my love in one place. To make the best of it. If I spread it around, it's just too thin.

I have other hobbies, and do the same thing. I pick the best horse and back it. Ignoring splinter groups, that only serve to thin the herd imo

thailer

seems like each forum has a section or two that is pretty good. grasscity has a good organic section with some older folks on there that answer questions pretty regularly. theres also good info on making edibles using the badkat method. the place sucks though due to it not just being for growers but it mainly is for stoners looking for the best vape products or to buy crappy glass.

i much prefer icmag because the website works consistently, there's a more adult attitude and the info on strain history is top notch. i always find myself gravitating towards icmag.

Chevy cHaze

Out Of Dankness Cometh Light
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Diversity and collecting info from multiple sources is great, but in the end most either quote or duplicate knowledge found on ICmag, so only one love for me ;-)
CC

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Well - I've punted myself around these here intrawebs - and looked at other canna-sites - but always come back to ICMAG - since I own the place - lol

The more variety the better anyway - and the more sites on cannabis the better in my mind - so if ICMAG is not for you - then there are plenty of others out there - that might be.

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
I've been banned here twice. :tiphat:

I believe I joined somewhere around 2006 or 2007 the first time. I spent time on some other boards back then. Awful cesspools of immaturity and poor information.

When I created this account in 2016, I also created accounts on a few other boards. I quit going to the other boards again within a couple months. Still awful cesspools of immaturity and poor information.

ICMag has gone through a lot of changes over the years, and throughout it all the information has been awesome. I'm really liking where it's going, the vibe of the community and how well they handle cesspool leaks to here from other boards. ;)

Thanks to Gypsy and everyone who makes ICMag possible! :D

Koondense

Veteran
For me it all started on AFN but soon I found ICmag and the amount of information just made it obvious IC was going to be the main cannabis forum for me.
Compared to AFN this was a whole another universe.

I'm also lurking around other forums and I'm active on another one + private forum, obviously with different names.

It's great to have so many ways to get information, be able to learn and actually see so many documented grows and smoking experiences.
ICmag rules.

It's icmag for me. I waste enough time on here, the thought of wasting even more of my time on other forums is too depressing to contemplate:moon: I checked out some other forums over the years and usually ended up with questionable information and my head in my hands questioning humanity. It also seems to me that icmag is more grower focused and the community seems genuinely passionate about sharing knowledge so that we can all grow better cannabis. Less ego and more belief in the greater good here at icmag:woohoo:

Wendull C.

Veteran
Just ic. The others are usually wanting what is shared here or quoting from here so I stay here. Don't like instawhatever much either.

Latest posts

Latest posts