What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Why Do ALIENS only abduct white people?

As far as I know Australian aboriginal culture is older than 50,000 years.

Do you know about Dogon people in Mali? https://www.ancient-origins.net/new...ced-astronomical-knowledge-dogon-tribe-021403

Don't know much about it...But I did know the Dogon in Mali had a good understanding of the stars...Apparently they had knowledge of a constellation that was unknown to most if not all at that time...On the other hand the aboriginals in Australia had Dream time stories but no real knowledge of the constellations...The Pacific Islanders used the stars to navigate around the sea...It was either Captain Cook or Matthew Flinders that picked up an Islander who helped them navigate to a specific Island in the Pacific...It was said this Islander had this uncanny ability to navigate....No need for a sexton..He just knew where to go.

By the way...Christopher Pike wrote a fictional book years ago called The Listeners....It's about a couple of scientist working with the Dogon in Mali....Only for shit to go really wrong when one of the scientist go crazy, gains supernatural strength....And attacks a mother and child out getting water...She was found eating the child....She was captured by the men of the tribe and sent back to the United States to the nut house..The plot gets thicker when it's revealed the mind of this woman has been taken over by some ancient reptilian being....It's a good read..

Mick

Veteran
On the other hand the aboriginals in Australia had Dream time stories but no real knowledge of the constellations.

Indigenous Australians were probably one of the first people to name the constellations in the sky. They used them to know when the seasons were changing and when different foods were available, for example, they looked for the appearance of Pleiades to inform them that the dingo breeding season had begun and would steal some of the pups for eating. They based complex calendars and rituals on the annual shifting of star groups and locations of particular stars at dawn and dusk. They had a deep knowledge of astronomy and astrological events.
The stars were used in their creation myths as well as their morality, ritual, society and ceremony. These people knew their shit.

Rocky Mtn Squid

EL CID SQUID
Veteran
tJSaJho.jpg

RMS

:smoweed:

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
been a night owl all my life 2 times i saw something i cant explain.

Same for me,,
One thing unexplainable and another being in the presence of pure unadulterated evil !,
,a human being with NOT one redeeming quality who just wanted to burn the world down and everyone in it,,,,s2

Spaventa

Veteran
Same for me,,
One thing unexplainable and another being in the presence of pure unadulterated evil !,
,a human being with NOT one redeeming quality who just wanted to burn the world down and everyone in it,,,,s2

That sounds like an interesting story.

stadanko

What if the meteorite the killed off the dinosaurs was really a UFO...?

And we are the aliens?

Would that make us all legal or illegal aliens and if legal should we still be worried about building that wall? Things that make you go hmmmm

pinkus

Veteran
What if the meteorite the killed off the dinosaurs was really a UFO...?

And we are the aliens?

Great stoner thinking. But we have ALL the same systems in our bodies as all mammals. There are obviously variations, but the blueprints are basically the same.

Latest posts

Latest posts