What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

RedEyed Genetics Test Thread ** New Locktite Crosses**

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Well I pretty much fucked up on this one. Started 8 seeds of each of the TK and 91' hybrid. Managed to kill 3 of one and 2, maybe 3 of the other. So gonna have 10 or 11 plants in total. Let's hope I get a high female to male ratio.

scrogrow

picture.php

Sorry about the slightly blurry photo people but ya should easy make out some pistals

scrogrow

That a TK x LT female right ? I have 12 seedlings altogether. 7 of the TK x LT and 5 of the 91' x LT . Now I just gotta make room for when I need to up-pot them, lol.

Yes brother out of the three I popped this was the only female and she's very leggy with some real indica looking leafs at the moment!

She really does impress me daily with the vigour!

Can't wait to sample her tbh mate

scrogrow

And here she is this week very tall, however knowing how thin the stems are on the original glue I had a while ago were, I have to say this cross seems to have a bit more beef to the stems and mains

picture.php

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
Here's what I have to work with. 6 of the TK hybrid and 5 of the 91' hybrid. They have about another week in those black cups. Then they will get up-potted to the next size container.

picture.php

mack 10

Veteran
Looking good, scrogrow.

My seeds have landed.
Many thanks to all involved...
An I got a cool sticker! ;)

First off the Triangle Kush X Lock tight.
Straight into germ. From envelope to shot glass...:+)

scrogrow

Looking good, scrogrow.

My seeds have landed.
Many thanks to all involved...
An I got a cool sticker! ;)

First off the Triangle Kush X Lock tight.
Straight into germ. From envelope to shot glass...:+)

That's the spirit man!! Glad to have ya with us!!!

Let's Ave it!!

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
I gotta up-pot mine. Gonna try for tonight. Might not happen till next week. Side note- since I lost a few of the seeds to damping off/user error. I popped a couple seeds that were made by accident in my room. Mighty K (Czech clone, Skunk OG they call it) hit with fem Deep Chunk pollen. I have 2 of them going that will go thru the same grow cycle as these plants.

scrogrow

I gotta up-pot mine. Gonna try for tonight. Might not happen till next week. Side note- since I lost a few of the seeds to damping off/user error. I popped a couple seeds that were made by accident in my room. Mighty K (Czech clone, Skunk OG they call it) hit with fem Deep Chunk pollen. I have 2 of them going that will go thru the same grow cycle as these plants.

Wicked stuff man!! Been eager to see this deep chunk cross of yours!

scrogrow

picture.php

OK well what can I say Ive had a minor outbreak of two spotted spidermite hence the preditor mites sachets and what I have decided to do is....

Andersoni Anderson preditors 10 sachets

And

Pytoseiulus persimilis 2000 in a shaker sort of thing

Also getting some c-no insects from c-result

Will keep you updated the next few weeks

However I do believe this plant of mine has the structure and smell of the tk from what I'm seeing so far, what do you think guys?

CBDman

First time i use Cannabis i got red eyes sometimes.

Today i am daily smoker.
There is no strains that can make me have red yes anymore.

I need ask couple questions now.

What is this ?
Do you still got red eyes mr red eyes genetics?

Why have that name?
Why ?

Now i need a braeak

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
No doubt you'll grow them extraordinarily well...Locktite.

I loved REG's Washington Apple. Wish I would have made seeds. Oh well.
So many strains....so little time.

Knock em dead, DTOG!

CBDman

No doubt you'll grow them extraordinarily well...Locktite.

I loved REG's Washington Apple. Wish I would have made seeds. Oh well.
So many strains....so little time.

Knock em dead, DTOG!

You do business with this red eyes?

I must say
Sorry