What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Franco´s Lemon Cheese / SSH / Holy Punch

LungCooking

In the meanwhile, under the tent...

3 days ago i transplanted the girls to 30 litre pots and they enjoyed big time! Huge growth! And the support lights were taken off, so now they are on 13/11...

N8mcnm8.jpg

SSH
139XbjX.jpg

mSlLxsZ.jpg

Lemon Cheese I
mWsF4Mf.jpg

uaPesAL.jpg

insomniac_AU

Looking great mate. They're going to be huge when they're done. :tiphat:
edit: I gave you 5 stars.

Last edited:

LungCooking

Very nice.
Thx man

Looking great mate. They're going to be huge when they're done.
edit: I gave you 5 stars.
Yes, they are getting huge, hehe
Thx a lot!

Amazingly healthy girls bro ! Great job !
Thx brother!

All clones have rooted and now are under 30w 6500k leds, they are in pure jiffy peat and beying fed with only water

The plants have started to flower and are all sativa dominants! iha! They are reaching the canopy of the tent and i think ill have to lower the table in the next week...
iS4NzfU.jpg

SSH - nice branching and very green and strong plant, one of my favorites for sure
DM1WulK.jpg

DWcA5Qw.jpg

Lemon cheese I - This one have a amazing branching and smells loud vanilla and cheese on the growing tips
Dry5znv.jpg

h5d8Ef2.jpg

Last edited:

LungCooking

Lemon cheese II - Looks and smells a lot like Lemon cheese I but is taller and have a deeper greener with a extra smell i didnt identify yet.
JOesxZP.jpg

fhqd4n1.jpg

Holy Punch - looks sick but is growing in her own speed and is showing signs of flowering too, poor dwarf plant...
7o07tXd.jpg