What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Franco´s Lemon Cheese / SSH / Holy Punch

LungCooking

Everything's looking great bro !
smile.gif

I'm sure your pretty healthy girls will love their new home ! Glad mine don't see it though, they'd go in strike right away, asking for the same...
wink.gif

Thx man! hahaha

Wow, nice spot...!!!...

Yeah! I hope they enjoy

Very interested in the Holy Punch......I thinking of running those outdoors. Really into like to run the SSH outdoors too. Can't wait to see how they turn out. Looking really good man, your gonna be happy I know with SSH. I ran some crosses back in the 07-09 time period of SSH that was insane indoors. Good luck man!!!

Ahh nice, im really hoping to keep ssh around! cant wait! I heard good things about Holy Punch beying good mold resistant, we will see! :)

Just saw this thread. Looking great mate. I'm sure they'll be very happy there.

Thx man

LungCooking

The Girls enjoying the new home with the leds at the end of evening, they need to grow big! hohoho :)

Wn1MArc.jpg

AAOhk4j.jpg

Last edited:

LungCooking

Yo guys! Little update

jqSWncf.jpg

I moved them to bigger pots and they got their first aact a few days ago
they seem to be happier and greener!

- Lemon Cheese I
I8ODzS2.jpg

- Lemon Cheese II
Xtf3D48.jpg

- SSH
TOfGRqH.jpg

- Holy Punch
ET19Fpy.jpg

Last edited:

LungCooking

Been really hot! 110F@midday!!! But they are taking pretty well

Lemon Cheese I
g6SXBoK.jpg

this plant got some nice double serrated leaves forming...

AkQhh3D.jpg

5aJvNCU.jpg

LungCooking

What is the Holy Punch?

Holy Punch is The Church x Grape from Greenhouse seeds... I got 2 seeds as freebies when i bought the pack of SSH and Lemon Cheese :)

Holy Punch isnt doing very well at the moment, im not sure whats up with her, but could be mites, bacterial infection or something happening with the roots?? Few days after i gave them the aact and topped her she started to grow strange leaves.. still growing, im giving her some time to recover in the corner..

vcsQoCU.jpg

8N6BP56.jpg

Last edited:

LungCooking

Both Lemon Cheese on the left, and SSH on the right
rKsD7Y0.jpg

Lemon Cheese II, on the right, got a nice deep dark green look and SSH is on the left bottom of the pic, also showing double serrated leaves here and there...
h9vRIcM.jpg

...and growing zigzag nodes now
X8gZBm8.jpg

Sticky Sat

Very good looking girls my friend ! :)

I had the exact same thing you have on the Holy Punch a few months ago... Could be a kind of mites as some of the affected plants left to flower in quarantine for observation had the typical lost of smell and resin in the end... Had good results treating the others with neem oil and 4 drops of tea tree essential oil/1 liter of water.
5 days after i sprayed again but with 3 drop/ L of sweet orange essential oil in place of the tea tree, then a last time 5 days after, with tea tree again...

The growth did slow down a bit but it finished nicely enough... ;)

LungCooking

Very good looking girls my friend ! :)

I had the exact same thing you have on the Holy Punch a few months ago... Could be a kind of mites as some of the affected plants left to flower in quarantine for observation had the typical lost of smell and resin in the end... Had good results treating the others with neem oil and 4 drops of tea tree essential oil/1 liter of water.
5 days after i sprayed again but with 3 drop/ L of sweet orange essential oil in place of the tea tree, then a last time 5 days after, with tea tree again...

The growth did slow down a bit but it finished nicely enough... ;)

Thx for that lovely tip bro! Im giving her some time before trying anything.. i find strange that only her from all the plants started doing that... :chin:

Sticky Sat

You're very welcome bro ! :) I was also surprised that it didn't affect all the plants, but glad it didn't come back the next run... Could be a kind of mites who needs a weakness to bypass the plants defense... In your case the topping may have caused it, in mine an up-potting about a week before the first symptoms appeared. It was strickingly similar to your pics.

More generally, not much to worry about tea tree and sweet orange essential oils if you don't overdose them. They're part of my regular weekly prevention program...:) If your neem oil doesnt have an emulsifier, just don't forget to add a bit of potassium silicate... ;)

Last edited:

mack 10

Veteran
Holy Punch is The Church x Grape from Greenhouse seeds... I got 2 seeds as freebies when i bought the pack of SSH and Lemon Cheese :)

Holy Punch isnt doing very well at the moment, im not sure whats up with her, but could be mites, bacterial infection or something happening with the roots?? Few days after i gave them the aact and topped her she started to grow strange leaves.. still growing, im giving her some time to recover in the corner..

View Image

View Image

thanks for info.

looks like insect damage.

Sticky Sat

thanks for info.

looks like insect damage.

Sure could be Mack... I remember thinking the same but if it's the case there's likely something else involved as (in my case) after a few days, most new growth on untreated plants had the same symptoms... Whatever the insect, it could be vectoring a virus, reason why i used tea tree oil which among other uses is a great anti-virus... :)

LungCooking

Cloning day! 2 Clones from each strain, 6 clones! Only interested in SSH and LC atm

Using expired yellow runny Clonex, hehehe and some sharp blades
37ODILu.jpg

100% Jiffy peat, soaked in rain water.. first few days i make sure everything is wet in there and only ambient light...
ZWGtRR0.jpg

LungCooking

no shocks, 5 days have passed, the clones look nice. I didnt water those small peat pots besides the inicial soak and on the third day the dome was off... No lights were used besides the ambient light

From left to right, 2 of each, Lemon Cheese I, Lemon Cheese II and SSH
wFeRmT8.jpg

Last edited: