What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Jackass destroyer SCROG 600W COB

unnamedmike

Today is PGR day! The last few times I have lowered some coconut from a palm tree near home... but the ones that are left are very tall. usually girls love the extra enzymes in addition to cytokines that sprouted corn give them. On previous occasions I have mixed my natural "boosters", this time I will try to be a little more scientific and I will use them one by one, paying attention to their possible benefits / repercussions individually.

picture.php

unnamedmike

I will not be able to do updates in flowering room until the harvest, they are already huge and I do not want to bother them. The more the cans of the previous crop are emptied, the more I think about expanding the flowering area with another 700w and I think this is decided, hope in 2 months i have prepared the resources to improve/expand the irrigation tray, add another light, isolate the walls and put AC, i would like those extra space to brew my custom med without limit.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:
G

Today is PGR day! The last few times I have lowered some coconut from a palm tree near home... but the ones that are left are very tall. usually girls love the extra enzymes in addition to cytokines that sprouted corn give them. On previous occasions I have mixed my natural "boosters", this time I will try to be a little more scientific and I will use them one by one, paying attention to their possible benefits / repercussions individually.

View Image

wonderful, please keep us informed
What are your natural boosters?

I will not be able to do updates in flowering room until the harvest, they are already huge and I do not want to bother them.
:wallbash::biggrin:

The more the cans of the previous crop are emptied, the more I think about expanding the flowering area with another 700w and I think this is decided, hope in 2 months i have prepared the resources to improve/expand the irrigation tray, add another light, isolate the walls and put AC, i would like those extra space to brew my custom med without limit.

View Image

View Image

View Image

View Image

View Image

Good idea

unnamedmike

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]What are your natural boosters?[/FONT]
hi dots :tiphat: i use to work with sprouted alfalfa(not this time), sprouted corn, aloe vera juice, coconut water & aireated compost tea. I want to try malted barley, but not yet. And i hope soon want to make again some OHN from JADAM farm school (garlic, cinnamon & ginger)

unnamedmike

day 10
Cococoir now are keeping moisture with a single watering every 24H instead of two, thats perfect because I have to change the RO membrane again...pics are not top quality but can see the roots colonizing the top / side of the pots.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

unnamedmike

Some Monsterization remind me a lot how destroyer * taskenti grow, that very kindly gave me kaiki a million years ago. Pics circa 2005
Destroyer x taskenti (pretty sure...)
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Monsterization, actual day
biggrin.gif

picture.php

unnamedmike

day 17
A local politician bought the house next door and I often have parked police cars, local politicians and other people who make the world a better & safer place for everyone every day ... I am a medical user for anxiety, imagine my joy and rejoicing.
The girls have been two days with continuous off turned / on light by my paranoia. I do not see them male flowers, but they have stretched a lot because of this stress, they were compact plants ... By discretion I have replaced the carbon from air filter and its photoperiod ON is now at night. I've also bought an ozonizer. I'm struggling not to throw all the girls for my tranquility, but I'm sure they do not go for me, they only meet to miss the workday there.
Here we are a few months of total legalization and I do not want to throw away my medicine or my mothers. I am already planning how to sealed "room" (co2+minisplit)
Pics when lights turned on in a few hours

Jare

Genetics' hunter
Veteran
day 17
A local politician bought the house next door and I often have parked police cars, local politicians and other people who make the world a better & safer place for everyone every day ... I am a medical user for anxiety, imagine my joy and rejoicing.
The girls have been two days with continuous off turned / on light by my paranoia. I do not see them male flowers, but they have stretched a lot because of this stress, they were compact plants ... By discretion I have replaced the carbon from air filter and its photoperiod ON is now at night. I've also bought an ozonizer. I'm struggling not to throw all the girls for my tranquility, but I'm sure they do not go for me, they only meet to miss the workday there.
Here we are a few months of total legalization and I do not want to throw away my medicine or my mothers. I am already planning how to sealed "room" (co2+minisplit)
Pics when lights turned on in a few hours

Damn man, so sorry for your new neighbor. It's never good to see police cars in front of your home, even if u know that they aren't there for you. I lived in front of a little police station for a while, i had to move my grow room in another place for my peace of mind.
Try to avoid odor leaks and everything will be fine.
Stay strong:comfort:

unnamedmike

Damn man, so sorry for your new neighbor. It's never good to see police cars in front of your home, even if u know that they aren't there for you. I lived in front of a little police station for a while, i had to move my grow room in another place for my peace of mind.
Try to avoid odor leaks and everything will be fine.
Stay strong:comfort:

Thank you very much for the support mate.
tiphat.gif
It is a real PITA, I cant smoke quietly. Im already planning how to avoid odors but it is an investment that I had not planned. For better or for worse, Monsterization doesnt smell compared to spacemonkey, a slight aroma of space monkey with some pine / lemon cleaner.

unnamedmike

I like extracts and recently I known the QWET:woohoo: here its easy to buy cane alcohol. I have enough trim / popcorn bud to do some tests.

picture.php

picture.php

unnamedmike

pic after freezing 24h the extraction, filtered it with a matrax kitasato and buchner funnel using a coffee filter (I have no vacuum pump, I used a 75w pond air pump, which I usually use for the brewer vortex ... Slow but it worked, I'm sure with a vacuum pump I would have a better winterization but for my first attempt Im ok) in theory I'm losing 20% in the winterization.

picture.php

Last edited:

ReikoX

Knight of the BlackSvn
I like to winterize my extraction. I feel it leads to a cleaner end product. I usually use it as a tincture or in edibles. :good:

unnamedmike

I like to winterize my extraction. I feel it leads to a cleaner end product. I usually use it as a tincture or in edibles.

I think just like you, all that "wax" in the filter is not part of a clean extract.

Buy a thermometer to evaporate the alcohol in the hot bed of a 3d printer, but it has arrived broken, until next week I do not extract.
picture.php

Since today they are 11/13
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

unnamedmike

day 22
They all look very Thai, surely it's just an appearance, but.. Its day 22 from flip to 12/12 and I see them quite advanced in flowering. They are beginning to show over fertilization, but im lowering ec day to day

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

unnamedmike

Nice treat coming your way:smokeit:
Thank you very much for your words:tiphat: I have visited your thread several times and I have noticed that I can not see the photos, or in your albums, I do not know if there is any error or failure in the forum.

Days ago find root rot in keepers, after losing keeper space monkey#5 (I had two in flowering for seeds and I am revegeting one) and almost # 7 (still very sick but still) I have sprayed my keepers with fungicide. That was 3 days ago and none has gone to worse. I hate using fungicides, the fungal colonies that I have been adding to that cococoir for 2 years are dead. My "luck" I use the same type of inoculated fungic in the rest of house plants, and I will be able to re-infect the cococoir when the fungicide is eliminated. Now my fear is how the plants react to my 29/35ºC without bennies protecting the roots, I think I will use h2o2 while the life of the fungicide ends.
Pics when lights on

Last edited: