What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Millions of illuminati stardawg s1 seeds ?? Help

chizzleonetime

I have like at least a few million stardawg s1s ... Me and my friend thought we would *lightly* seed our commercial crop with cs last year... however we *heavily* seeded our crop 40 plants by accident :( and we have a ridiculous amount of seeds .. they have been tested outdoors(still got 4 weeks left force flowered UK) and indoors (40plants between) and no Nana's were found all were very similar to the mother funky , fuelly incense very nice.
So now we could do with selling some because we don't have much money ... Was wondering how we go about that any advice ? Anybody?
Also will donate a thousand or so to server fund if it helps

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
Definitely a good problem to have. :)

I look forward to hearing you've successfully navigated this particular side-road. :)

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Selling those will create controversy in the forums & on insta. Not w the purchasers but w the breeder of Stardawg. Just saying.

I'm curious how your tests have gone though.
How uniform is the crop as far as chemotype, bud density, potency, etc.?

You definitely don't have a problem, you do have a lifetime supply of some potentially dank ladies.

Floridian

Veteran
Man are you sure you're not exaggerating lol?Do you know how many zillions there are in a million?

Douglas.Curtis

Create some custom labels for ziplock bags.

Send in a bunch of 20 packs to Seedbay, to be given away as freebies. Once folks have grown them out and shown they're worth something, work to get them on Seedbay.

Or, put up 20 seeds per pack and offer 100 packs on Seedbay for $10 each. Covers shipping, creates exposure, begins grows which can be documented.

Basically, you're going to have to do some work. :)

Douglas.Curtis

better yet send some testers my way
i love testers (sig plug)
Boyd, you're correct. :)
:peacock: It's test grows which will help get the information out the most effectively. Stardawg sounds like an interesting strain, chizzleonetime, you should have lots of folks willing to do this for you. :)

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm down for some testers.

Stardawg S1 sounds awesome!

Why would there be a problem MJpassion?

Hit up JJ (Topdawg Seeds) on Insta & ask him if there would be a problem.
Ask him to explain WHY it would be a problem.
Shit... Contact DJ Short & ask his opinion on the matter!

Actually, I don't think contacting either is necessary anyway...
They've both said what they need to publicly!