What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Boston CANNACON, July 13th - 15th

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
first I heard of this today on facebook.
anyone planning to go?

no smoking or weed sales allowed and I'm wondering how these things are going to play out in Mass.

NeCann in April was really weak, not many vendors or people attending.
I heard there was some under the table seed vending but I didn't see any.

if anyone wants to give me a ride there from New Bedford I'll check it out and smoke you well out as well as gift you some beans or cuts.

The High Times RI cup is Sept 9-11 so hopefully we will finally have a real event with weed sales and smoking etc...

Muleskinner

Veteran
$40 for this, too much for me. btw there was a seed vendor booth at necann, it was very busy the whole day, I can't remember the name of the company. Prices were $10 more than James Bean per pack for TGA so I didn't linger there.

Junk

no smoking or weed sales allowed and I'm wondering how these things are going to play out in Mass.

What? Even though recreational is in place (the law anyway)?

I've never been to one of these, so I don't really know what goes on, but if there is no toking or seeds or cuts, what is it? A paraphernalia and grow light show? I'm genuinely asking...

I'd grab you CP if New Bedford wasn't two hours from me. It's near Fall River-ish iirc, quite a ways for me.

RI sounds cool though...

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
Alternate event this weekend Saturday July 15th 5pm till the bar/restaurant closes.
$20 includes meal. raffle of weed things. great chance to network with folks from all over.

unlike Cannacon I'm pretty certain there will be lots of weed smoking going on.:biggrin:

I'm planning to toss some beans and clones on the raffle. smoke folks the fuck out on some cookies too.

picture.php

MICKEY MARTIN'S EAST COAST MEMORIAL

place: Miller's Homeport. 24 Cove rd S Dartmouth Ma
date: Saturday, July 15th
time: 5pm on
price: $20 per person, includes meal

Millers Homeport is owned by Mickey's good friend Jack. It was Mickey's favorite place to eat and unwind in the east. The Portuguese filet is amazing and was Mickey's fav. Jack will be serving Mickey's favorite meal with lots of other tapas sides, all Mickey's favorites.

There will be a raffle .

There will be #FUCKMICKEY t-shirts and sweatshirts for sale as well.

Working on a Chinese candle lantern farewell from the beach house (couple blocks from the bar)

If you know Jack, you know how tight he was with Mickey. ALL proceeds will go to the family, including whatever the bar generates.

KONY

Veteran
Debating driving down, havent committed yet.

Wondering if I cant illegally setup a hammock in the fellsway for a night.

Hardest part is parking somewhere overnight, its been over a decade since I hiked there, I can't remember the parking around it if it was permit parking only or not.

RoostaPhish

Veteran
My buddy from Royal Gold has free tickets to CANNACON. Just let me know and i will shoot ya the promo code.

Muleskinner

Veteran
Did anyone else go? It was a fun event, a lot of interesting exhibits and people. necann was way bigger in terms of attendees, looks like it may have staying power going forward, not sure there's enough room for two of these in the same town.

Loved Royal Gold's products! The quality of the mixes seemed really good. Sounded like the pricing is fairly low too, I'll have to look for it at the grow shops.

One company brought a shitload of soil mix and compost and gave all the bags away, I got like $70 worth of premium coir mix, compost, and Ancient Forest. I saw other people weighed down like pack mules with bags of bottled nutes & hydro amendments. It pays to go on the final day....tons of free product!