What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

checking out new strains~

B

BAKED_BEANZ

Abja Roots;7327363 I'll be watching and learning. Thanks for sharing![/QUOTE said:
not sure you,ll be learning much here , lol i knew i recognised your username , you got that flame bayalien...... that total insane picture i think i saw in cookie crosses ?? wouldn't be good for me anything alien gets rot. i have grown a lot of raskals fire alien . act have a killer f2 i made of them . way too big a solid a bud for a gh with humidity.

SourDank

Veteran
You got me jonsing over here with all your dank Sativa's you got goin in there brother, I just cracked some Nevilles Haze x Apollo 11 from Bodhi from a few years back myself. Trying to replace my Silver Lotus momma. I got my eye on those hard, especially those Chocolate Trip F2's. Everything is looking stellar brother

B

BAKED_BEANZ

thanks dank well you twisted my arm . this is what on the silver lotus MALES hit list . pending his pollen being ready

silver lotus x silver lotus
ancient og x silver lotus
pink lotus x silver lotus
choc trip x silver lotus

then we,ll go the other way round use the FEMALES and hit them with ( as long as the males aren't all used up by the time there pushing hairs out )

silver lotus x choc trip
silver lotus x pink lotus
silver lotus x in the pines
silver lotus x locktite
silver lotus x black lime reserve

you revved me up too with your comment . so i went looking i have 2 of them in there thought there was just one . so i,ll abuse both of them and keep the seed of the better one :) leaves the tops for smoke testing :)

Last edited:

Abja Roots

ABF(Always Be Flowering) - Founder
Veteran
not sure you,ll be learning much here , lol i knew i recognised your username , you got that flame bayalien...... that total insane picture i think i saw in cookie crosses ?? wouldn't be good for me anything alien gets rot. i have grown a lot of raskals fire alien . act have a killer f2 i made of them . way too big a solid a bud for a gh with humidity.

You can learn from anyone, and I like what you're doing there :)

I've got a friend who's family is from Tasmania. Is that where you're located?

I've got a few Baylien crosses I've made, and some other seed as well. I think my Lit 101 might do well for you. It's Skywalker OG X (Blue Dream x Williams Wonder). I'm thinking of releasing some seed publicly in the next few months.

B

BAKED_BEANZ

i got a crush on anything skywalker and williams wonder . have you grown them out ? sounds like they would be big yielders . :) any pics

Abja Roots

ABF(Always Be Flowering) - Founder
Veteran
I've grown one round of them out. It was just to test them, but I liked what I saw and kept one of them around. I've been running it for about a year now, and I've seen no instability. I've run it indoors(soil and coco), and outdoors (Depo). I love the nose on it. It's super unique, and hard to describe. I imagine there would be a lot of variation in them, but they were all solid.

Lit 101 #6 Sungrown
picture.php

picture.php

Lit 101 #6 Indoor
picture.php

Lit 101 #4 Indoor
picture.php

picture.php

B

BAKED_BEANZ

yeah that nice , i certainly wouldn't kick it out of bed , you pull the nice colours out of your gear . must be nice cold climate .

if any come to market let me know . i,m keen .

Last edited:

mellowfellow

Tomoka Smoka
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wow, I'm impressed to say the least. One day I might be lucky enough to have a greenhouse like that.
Respect, you've got your hands full.

B

BAKED_BEANZ

thanks guys i love being a part of this forum , met some good solid people here !!

so this who got a hit today
headbanger f2 .
black lime f3 .
long royal valley kush f2
fruity pebbles f3
ancient og f2
apollo 13 gorilla arm f2

crosses

ancient og x pink lotus ( super beast male .)
ancient og x silver lotus .

everyone usually gets a follow up mating . i just wanted to make sure i got in early on some of these . some males went little fast in opening for my timing i like .
i try to pollinate a branch of each strain every day with the males i have . i will leave the tops as seedless just hit the lower branches . unless i,m doing the whole plant . the males will run out of pollen sooner or later . so make hay while the sun shines . norm get 2 weeks roughly out of a male .

Last edited:

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:lurk:

Looking great in here, Mick. Loving the strain selections - lot of the newer generation of crosses in your stable. Looking forward to watching them mature and swell and then later your take on them...

Great thread. Beautiful set up. Going to be taking notes. :respect:

dank.Frank

B

BAKED_BEANZ

yo frank , you don't answer your pm,s bro hahaha i,m the one wanted your help on soil . when i limp this shit soil over the finish line with these plants . :) i,m getting a bob cat and dumping this junk .

this is my new 1000 litre test soil coming today .
The composition is : coal ash
Basalt ccf horti
Coir pith gypsum
Composted cow manure organic life
Compost
Screened soil
Crushed sandstone
Zeolite
Palagonite
I have tested PH 7.07 (neutral) and EC 1.30

i,m just going to bring the ph down in it though . i have my seedlings already germ,d and will be ready to go in it in 2 weeks . the plants won't get very big . but it will be enough for good test run running loompa blue dog f2 , loompa moondawg f2 , bodhi mountain temple f2 , grandaddy bay lotus f2 , cabin fever cujo cookies f2 ( these were a freebie , but the kush they used in it was sensational )

glad you guys are dig,n the thread :)

Last edited:
B

BAKED_BEANZ

i just thought i,d keep peeps interested . some dudes aren't putting out yet so don't look to there full potential . but hay some may have interest still :)

locktite male

IMG_1164.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

rez sssdh, not even close yet to given the goods
IMG_1165.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

pink lotus , she's on a bit of a lean ,cant really judge her size ,

IMG_1167.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

silver lotus
IMG_1166.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:
B

BAKED_BEANZ

choc trip f2
IMG_1169.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

black lime reserve f2

IMG_1170.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

didn't have much choice for some males , but if the strain is any good i,ll f3 it and hunt for improving the line. like the black lime male . only one . so not like i,m not going to keep it and make him puke :)

aficionado in the pines . lots of bud sites on the females .
IMG_1173.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:

stoned40yrs

Ripped since 1965
Veteran
That's one way of taking care of all your competition for a hundred miles.:biggrin: Them boys look great!!!!

B

BAKED_BEANZ

^^^ no bugger that , i don't share this pollen with the riff raff . they can stick to growing there bush whack shit here . lol as you know my friend . the research , time and money alone invested in getting these beans . thats just the tip of the iceberg . that doesn't mean i don't share . it just means i,m picky who i share with . lol

and its good to see you posting . fuk i never run across you on here . good to see you dust the keyboard off for my thread

we had these males earlier in the thread but there my fave

aficionado long valley
IMG_1101.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

bodhi ancient og
IMG_1099.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran