What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

2014 Light Dep Project

fisher15

classy grass
Veteran
Well, just back from the LA cup. It was..interesting. So many dab kids and ghetto superstars..ugh. Met a few cool people and talked to Soulie and Prop for a minute on Saturday, that tent was rockin. Appreciate the Animal nug bro, loved it! Highlight of my weekend was dinner at Baco Mercat, downtown.

picture.php

turbo14

Veteran
Well, just back from the LA cup. It was..interesting. So many dab kids and ghetto superstars..ugh. Met a few cool people and talked to Soulie and Prop for a minute on Saturday, that tent was rockin. Appreciate the Animal nug bro, loved it! Highlight of my weekend was dinner at Baco Mercat, downtown.

View Image

Lol dab kids and ghetto superstars:laughing: Call me old school but just smoking good flowers still gets me to the place I want. And of course full melt:)

Sounds like Denver, especially the high times cup. If I go I usually make one lap, grab some beans,and bounce.

We need to get a little mini cup for the heads going. Kinda like emerald cup but even smaller.

Nice pic! Graffiti art is beautiful when done right:tiphat:

Turbo

Yes4Prop215

Veteran

View Image

haha i hear you man…dab kids and ghetto superstars! its way more prolific at the LA cup thats kind of their culture, norcal cups have a different vibe.

one thing i thought was hilarious about LA, was how they placed "caviar gold" and their flock of "models" fresh off redbook/backpage right next to the portapottys! what a bunch of trash!!

our booth was also kind of overrun by raskals camp, cool folks, but definately some of that east LA gang culture type of shit, and on the 2nd day their friends totally took over the vip section inside the booth there was no where to sit. they even had a fight go down right next to the booth which was the gossip of the cup. fun times!

Latest posts

Latest posts