What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

2014 Light Dep Project

fisher15

classy grass
Veteran
Thought I'd throw up a few pics of my new project. We got plugged about a week ago. 20x96 Envirotech ground to ground cold frames. 100 gallon smart pots. Vermifire. Gorilla Glue #4, Jack's Cleaner, Green Crack. Best crew in the biz!

Z

z-ro

Very nice! Looks like mine last year, unfortunately the local sheriff harvested it for me though. Best of luck!

Plant Whisperer
Veteran
It looks like you'll be running 24 plants in each of the 4 greenhouses, is that right? Looks like alot of space! How long are you going to let them veg for? About how big do you want them to get before you force flowering? Are you going to let the Green Crack veg a little longer then the others?

Look like alot of fun! :tiphat:

fisher15

classy grass
Veteran
I'm going to flip when they're sufficiently grown into their pots..probably early June. The plan is to bring down one pad at a time, staggering 12/12 dates. They grow so fast and with perfect health in the Vermifire, really love this soil.

The greenhouses have two layers of poly with inflation blowers. They work super well!

Now this is what I call a proper setup, I love the pallets, they are such an advantage for run-off purposes. Congrats, I will be watching this one for sure! Good luck!

fisher15

classy grass
Veteran
No, to add an insulating layer of air. Believe it or not the 24 13w cfls add enough heat to make a difference.

I should've gone with the anti-condensate film, which I have on my 30x60 clearspan. That clear poly is almost dripping in the morning. Roll up the sides and its out though..

Plant Whisperer
Veteran
No, to add an insulating layer of air. Believe it or not the 24 13w cfls add enough heat to make a difference.

I should've gone with the anti-condensate film, which I have on my 30x60 clearspan. That clear poly is almost dripping in the morning. Roll up the sides and its out though..

I like the morning greenhouse rain lol Its like walking into a tropical paradise lol :biggrin:

But the "rain" does leave white spots on the leaves I dont like :/ lol

fisher15

classy grass
Veteran
My initial thought was to flip the glue pad first, as they went in slightly larger. But anything could happen. Stay tuned.

fisher15

classy grass
Veteran
Clean and easy. We've been busting ass developing the spot. First run had to be simple, and the smarties have done me fine in previous deps. I just may stay with em here.

high life 45

Seen your Member?
Veteran
Awesome!

Can you take a detailed pic of the double layer with the inflation blower?

thanks for sharing, Im inspired!

theJointedOne

Veteran
right on fisher, ive been seeing a bunch of gh's pop up over the county these past couple weeks, yours looks nice and clean, and what a nice sunny spot

have fun pullin, !