What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Megayields & Anti's Excellent Adventure

Status
Not open for further replies.

5th

Veteran
Have faith Mega.

It sucks to say it....but it's better it went south when it did then half way through the season.

Sounds like its gonnna be rough for a lil bit but I'm sure you'll get it sorted out. :tiphat:

ZZTops

Veteran
You know what they say...

What Dose Not Kill Ya, Will Make Ya Stronger and Smarter...!

Maybe do a Micro Grow to Keep Your Feet Wet...

Good to hear you guy's are safe...!

Yesca73

That is to bad MEGA. Same shit happen to me last year . I have still yet to financial recover . Maybe it is better that it didn't happen. I think maybe I would have got busted or robbed . Keep your head up

gurnt

If it that ass hole with the green houses by anderson you got off lucky he burn a lot of want to be fish farmers and the last 4 are so years he been burning pot framers tell them to buy every thing to grow and he puts up a place and covers some cost then take all plants equipment out but a few plants then call the cop.
I Am glad you lived to fight a new day
It's great to have partners AS LONG AS THERE ME,MY SHELF,AND I AND YOUR INVISIBLE FRIENDS

Mister_D

Veteran
Sorry about your luck mega. Time to dust off your boots, and hop back in the saddle though buddy. It's a shit deal, and i'm sure it leaves a similar taste, but take it as a hard lesson learned and rebuild bigger, better, and smarter than before :bandit:. Remember, there's no rest for the wicked :pirate:.

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Life is a bitch. We appreciate your courage to come here and let us all know what happened.

As other say - recollect on this situation so that when moving forward you don't trod the same path.

Have faith in yourself buddy - pretty sure you'll have a MEGA yield in a year or so :)

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
Glad you and Anti are not in jail mate, quite a few of us were concerned about this.
Heads up you two and live to fight/grow another day, I am sure opportunities will present themselves to you both, Chin up and move on :good:
Best of luck from down under :gday:
:smoke out:

Crusader Rabbit

Veteran
Sorry to hear the rug got pulled out from underneath you Mega. I know better than to assure you that everything always turns out better. You know I'm glad you're prioritizing security in your future endeavors. Best of luck to you and Anti.

Sorry this thread became a focus of negativity. Seems everyone everywhere is becoming more edgy, less accommodating, and more ready to speak harsh words. I know that I've found myself doing so and I regret the hurt I've caused. It's part of a bigger pattern ... one that I've seen replayed here and elsewhere.

silver hawaiian

Veteran
I don't think it's any kind of trend, other than people who are Real and actually have legitimate, documentable experience, evidence, success, and failures, becoming tired of old pretend guys who think it's cool to play along, might even could earn a letter for their Varsity jacket.

Maybe he can earn some hall monitor points by insisting that the thread be locked. Frickin' dumbass Park Ranger.

Payaso

Original Editor of ICMagazine
Veteran
I am sad this thread became a bit negative at the end. I am so happy that Anti and Mega took the time to share their wonderful grow with us, and deeply saddened that it did not work out ultimately...

I wish them the best in future and out of respect I have cleaned the thread up a bit and closed it... perhaps they will return in future and fill us in on what's happening next!

Best wishes to all!

Status
Not open for further replies.