What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

"I Need MOneY".........

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
cob mi W91 is real nice bro.....dank chem birthday cake....num num's.....got some shot's to upload here later hopefully....got some more stardawg's i gave to my actually family member...his first time growing....yall gotta see this.....make's me kinda proud....well make's me really proud....shocked tha shit outa me......must run in tha bluud;)

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
was gonna tell you but i figure i put flame under arsh!all show extreme chemmage.....much more so than the orig and the d combined.....im actually shocked......that i made these......but to keep it real the stardawg's aint no slouch either...my favorite chem of all...reason i worked her....here's another selection.....my favorite of all c3star's.....the smell is straight LOUD!...foul skunk pine......im in love....not to fam yet......but deff fam/world ready.......once again pic's just dont do her justice....
picture.php

she's one of the most dankest strain's ive ever worked with...and ive worked a few......

Right on Big Nobey. Proper budage as always my friend!!

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
cob mi W91 is real nice bro.....dank chem birthday cake....num num's.....got some shot's to upload here later hopefully....got some more stardawg's i gave to my actually family member...his first time growing....yall gotta see this.....make's me kinda proud....well make's me really proud....shocked tha shit outa me......must run in tha bluud;)

Nice man glad your diggin her, pretty happy with my pheno too. Stoked on them other girlies!

Get at me bro. :smokey:

MOneYMiKe

Veteran
W91;)DaNKKKkkkk...
picture.php

picture.php

ECPC:)
picture.php

BubbaKPre...holla!!
picture.php

picture.php

TK...not the most photogenic shot...
picture.php

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Dank is right bro! How long you flower those ecpk's??? Looks like a bell ringer.

P

Paco

oooooo dang!
money, money! those flowers are looking sooo nice!the ecpc is looking like a mean sunovagun!

MOneYMiKe

Veteran
different BH pheno....sugar gf pheno.......i likey.....
picture.php

chemhazef2 orig haze pheno....she will purp up a tad more.....smell's like pissyhaze minus the ammonia...does this make any sence?prob not.....strong haze.......
picture.php

for fun......TriangleKushXStardawgIX1....male:D:D:D:D..smell's real nice..allot of indica added to her......still that retarded stretch...
picture.php

picture.php

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah $, what is ECPC?

Super exotic haze...looks a PITA to grow...lol! I see what you mean about that chem stretch. Gotta keep high wattage / direct light or it almost gets away from you...hehehe.

Superb garden...can't wait for the chem f.a.m.ilia combos to reach completion. Good vibes!

dank.Frank

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Damn $$ makin it rain! Keep up the pics homie. That tristar your work? Looks like it wants to put out some weight.

MOneYMiKe

Veteran
hopefully it puts out some pollen'...jeje...its a duder'...got a real nice creamytrianglefunk thing going on...got my male erea' set up....ready for spoooge.....wasn't going to but looks like a bx is in order.....but i will be keeping the male for he is something special i believe..a nice tk male....i keep telling peep's this stardawg is like a indica sourd or more indica chemdawg ibl...whateva'......shit reek's....yes thing's are coming allong DF...thanks brother indica....will get some dry shot's of some gear here shortly.....much love and thanks for swinging thru.......peas