What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

"I Need MOneY".........

Sup homie...live peace and proppin!

picture.php

Mountain High

Veteran
Yo $

Thought I could pick your brain about your nute mix...

Are you using the Botanicare cal mag or a different brand like GO?

Is there a reason you like FL+ vs LK?

and lastly, when I mix up a few gallons of PBP for newly rooted clones the EC comes to 1.0 when adding PBP grow @ 5 mL/gal along with LK and Cal Mag (GO) and Roots Excelurator. I'm used to the H3AD formula which was ran at a low EC of 1.0-1.2 up to 1.5 at peak stages with the heavy feeders. The EC of PBP seems a bit high and I know I've read that around here, what is your avg EC for newly rooted clones and then again for late veg and early flower?

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Fuck man, not sure how I missed those updates... Bangin. VA lookin dialed in, and the bad is fucking bad! How far along is she in those pics?? Mine's still pretty lanky w/ a shitload of tops closing in on week 7.

Last edited:
P

Peat

If its too loud, youre too old! :headbange

If its too loud, youre too old! :headbange

Jeeez - Loooo - Eeeez!!!! :faint:

There’s whole continents out there with less variety!
(I‘m looking at you, Antarctica…)

Always healthy shiny green specimenz $M :respect:

:lurk: :lurk: :lurk:

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
just got done repotting the new og's...I-95's....got 7-8females......all reek of tk/legend...straight up....1 extrememly og leaner....these leaves are quite big versions of og..and real nice gapping between node's....more indica visibility in the skeleton structure..whooot.....roughtly 50/50 green to purple pheno's look present,prolly just take some shot's w/the old cam later tonight....really stoked on this project....and some other's i have in the work's...
ECSDxLegendStar-EastBoundDown
Pre98xLegendStar-AtlanticKush
then gonna pop a few dozen more I-95's for futher selection...but my #4 is reeeekin'...

damn bro, your gonna make the COASTS look bad:laughing:

atlantic... atlantean kush?

somebodys gotta stop the alien invasion in the coming few years :tongue:

bring on the macros

MOneYMiKe

Veteran
painting picture's with words.......my therapest told me to do so...........jk....im copletly sane.........................................................................................
working on it fella's and ladie's if there are any present.....
and i dont really have a therapest......that's what i grow that shit for..........

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
haha I feel ya $$. I got 99 problems but a therapist aint one... I'm just bustin your balls.

MOneYMiKe

Veteran
i felt the sarcasm thru your post......sorry im high atm.....super crispy shot's from this 60mm macro lense.....

Latest posts

Latest posts