What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

RudeDog's Glass Kennel

THC123

Veteran
mold sucks ey

also our climate

one week indian summer then almost winter.......

Good luck with harvesting as much as you can

RudeDog

Veteran
Pics of the 'runt' now.......

One of her colas was removed about ten days ago with mold in it. Gave me about 20g of smokable bud, gets better every day it's in the jar. The moldy bud has gone into the freezer.

Harvested about an ounce dry weight of bud from her two days ago. I'm harvesting her bud by bud as they ripen now, she'll give me six ounces minimum no problem.

Here's the pics.
The decapitated stem....
picture.php

Various 'runt' buds

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I reckon I'll be chopping more of this girls over the weekend.

RudeDog

Veteran
Last pheno up now....She is a frosty girl, smells of expensive fabric softener. She's had a few spots of mold but is not far off being done...

Here's the pics..

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Got some 'runt' harvest pics coming up...

RudeDog

Veteran
Maroc 'Runt' harvest pics

Maroc 'Runt' harvest pics

OK....some pics of buds harvested from the 'Runt'.

First, untrimmed
picture.php

All trimmed up
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Few buds hung up drying.
picture.php

That's all for now....pretty much harvest time for the next three weeks at least, so more pics to come.

Cheers
RD

RudeDog

Veteran
Rusty...Cheers for the rep man. Sudden drop in temperature today, going to be bringing some more bud down tonight.

Hey VG thanks, the late season sun was most welcome, slowed the mold down...lol.

Going to go chop a few more branches now...

Cheers

rocket high

Veteran
Ace work Rude .... those are fat buds indeed i would give them a go indoors any day.

ya doing a smoke report later on ?

RudeDog

Veteran
Hey Rocket....Pretty much stuck in to smoking the runt now, it gets better with storage. Smokes well, hashy tasty, good daytime weed for me. Went to visit some plants I put out in the wilderness. One lone female E/P x HP2, royal purple and 2ft tall. Got 7g from her, the brambles had rubbed her side branches away. I got a pic of the dry nug and will post later.

rocket high

Veteran
Cool Rude ... it's always good to get a few joints worth from a smaller plant :)

i only have three left outside now the ones with no mold on them .....2 Arne's and a Thredra.

Looking forward to the pics Rude ;)

RudeDog

Veteran
Got some pics from the weekend....The 'runt' is almost harvested, she has about an oz worth of golfball sized buds left on her. She will have given up around 6oz.

The other plants are ripening up nicely, turning a dark purple almost black for one girl. Wish you people could take a smell of them, stinking the garden out.

Here's the pics
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Don't know how long this girl will be...another month maybe. I'm already in unchartered waters.
picture.php

She's colapasing under her weight
picture.php

Some bud shots

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

From the 'runt' now chopped.

picture.php

Some close up pics
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Need to invest in some more mason jars, love this time of year.

Cheers all

Joeski

looking good bro.. congrats on the results so far.. cant wait too see it all dried up ... happy daze

RudeDog

Veteran
Greetings all...Getting near the finish now. Thanks to all for checking in and viewing me plants...Wish you could smell them.:blowbubbles:

Will have one plant that will go into November the rest are coming down starting from today.

Got some pics from the weekend, things have ripened up just nicely thanks to this warm October we are having.

The smell in and around the greenhouse is is unbelievably funky and fruity. Got good frost on all the bud and even got amber trichs here and there.

Heres the pics...hope you enjoy the colours...

Most of this lot will be down by tonight.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Next pic is what is left on the 'runt'
picture.php

Couple or three cola shots...
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Some bud pics...
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Bud still left on the 'runt'....
picture.php

Got some chopping and trimming to do now.....:dance013:

Cheers

rocket high

Veteran
Absolutely superb Rude .... those are big ass cola's :biggrin: i wish i could smell them.

Im deffo thinking of doing those in my indoor run ... i wonder if they would be ok being put outside in Scotland as a experiment.

Latest posts

Latest posts