What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

RudeDog's Glass Kennel

RudeDog

Veteran
Hey Rocket....One of the EP x HP2 has grown some balls, on the fourth node.

Is this a sign of auto flowering trait? All the others are not showing any flowers.

Sweltering in the glass kennel today, the vents are at full tilt.

Anyways off to do some potting up.

Cheers

rocket high

Veteran
yep sounds like a auto pheno Rude, he sounds like a good boy to breed with. maybe with a good proven auto. that way you could nail the full auto gene in the F3's and onwards.

wow it was 26c today but one good day doesn't make a summer sadly but im sure the plants loved it.

RudeDog

Veteran
The EP x HP2 are the stongest genes of the bunch Rocket, growing with vigour and big fat leaves. Might lick one of Cheesey's NYLD with some of his pollen as well as making some F2 for next year and like you say on to F3.

Could do with a better camera really, the Maroc are stunning this morning if I say so meself.

RudeDog

Veteran
Some pictures from today....Had two days of high temps and plenty of sun.

Maroc runt...she has four main stems. I should stop calling her a runt, she's a good looking girl.
picture.php

picture.php

The other three
picture.php

picture.php

The EP x HP2 etc..

picture.php

And some of Cheesey's NYLD...Three weeks above soil, don't know what is going on with this one.
picture.php

picture.php

This one is two weeks above the soil
picture.php

I'm really impressed with Maroc, they are stunning really. The tints of colour in the leaves are mesmerising

Cheers all

rocket high

Veteran
Nice update there Rude ....your sure right about the marocs they do look amazing.

all looks good with my crosses too the Erd/Purts tend to stretch even with sufficient light they like to grow tall it seems ... my ones outdoor are doing that even tho they're still very small. Dont know whats happend to your auto tho ... it looks like its been nipped by something or its just a auto mutant ,it'll be interesting to see what comes of it..

Its been two dull days up here with 15c daytime temps god knows at night but its very bad for the plants going from 26c to 15c in the space of 24hrs. Its crazy weather at the mo.

my autos are really ahead of the game already i didnt get photos of them today

RudeDog

Veteran
Yeah Rocket, I noticed the Erd/Purt stretch. I remember in your seed run thread they were stretchy plants. I'll get some photos of individual plants when I got time and space. I'll be putting some of your crosses outside in the garden once they show me their sex, dug a bed yesterday and filled it with recycled indoor soil in readiness.

It's a bit cooler here today but still warm in the glass kennel.

daoboxer

Hey RD,
Great thread.
Those Marocans are fucking beauties.
A greenhouse is on me wanted list....not just for ganja, I'm a veggie so I want to grow much more Ital niceness to put in me belly. Must be a beautiful thing to go and sweat it out with the plants on a hot day.
Looking great. Respect.
Peace.

RudeDog

Veteran
Welcome Dao and thanks man....Yeah, it has that smell about it, mind you I've watered with MaxiCrop tonight so it'll smell like an estuary in the morning...All good though.

Got some tomatoes and chillies in there also and three cauliflowers??

Can't beat homegrown produce.....Thought about homebrewing lately.

Cheers

RudeDog

Veteran
Cheers Oldmans Herbs...welcome. Yes mate it is very cosy in there.

Pics from this morning....

Hey Rocket, this is what MaxiCrop does for your plants
Loving the mis-named runt...here she is.
picture.php

picture.php

NYLD in the pot just over two weeks old.

Rocket, your genes are doing great also, loved the MaxiCrop. Their leaves are reaching up also, the Erdpurt are impressive mate.

Cheers

rocket high

Veteran
Yep a bottle of Maxicrop is on its way... it looks like its doing wonders for your garden.

I cant stop staring at your Maroc's they are so lovely ..you should deffo breed with them at some point ... a purple Erd/purt would also make a good dad for a cross ,i can just imagine the colours that would come off them Hmmm.

RudeDog

Veteran
Update for today....I've spent a few hours yesterday and today in the glass kennel. Got to say that I'm pleased with the progess.

Rocket......As promised, some pictures of your genes.

The EP x HP2 male has been culled. He had already spat out one bad leaf which I could of lived with, there are more on the way though. See pic below.
picture.php

Next up a couple of EP x HP2 which are unsexed.
picture.php

And EP x HP2 from above
picture.php

Really like the look of these...Royal Dane x Old Farmer Nepal

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

And HP2 x Scottish (razor pheno)
picture.php

picture.php

All loking good eh Rocket?

Next, New York Lemon Diesel autos

picture.php

A mutant NYLD...Looks like it has self fimmed into five growing tips
picture.php

And a female showing flowers at the third node

picture.php

Can't forget the Maroc.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

OK....Last one out, shut the door.

picture.php

Cheers
RD

Blimey

Take A Deep Breath
Veteran
You gotta be light on your feet in there....those tomatoes are a minefield....

You goona up-pot those Erdhash and Rd-Nepals?

Looking fantastic. I love the massive increase in leaf size as you go up the stem....

RudeDog

Veteran
Yes Blimey...Welcome as always.

Yeah I'll be up potting a few of them, some will be going outside in me garden and some will be off up the fields later today, tomorrow. I'll probably be keeping two of each in the greenhouse in big pots.

There's definitely a natural mystic in the air around me garden when I got the door and vents open.

Just waiting for the weather to improve slightly, then the tomatoes can go on the patio.

RudeDog

Veteran
Some pics of me NYLD from today

First up, a mutant female. She could grow into a big girl.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

And another female NYLD
picture.php

picture.php

And a bagseed plant
picture.php

I might flower the bagseed indoors yet. Nice looking plant with a purple stem.

Not much to report on the Marocs except that they seem to have stopped growing and the nodes are now staggering themselves.

I'll be putting a shift in in the glass kennel tomorrow, I got some cuts from the Maroc runt to pot up and add to the fold. Could do with a nice male to lick the 'runt' with some pollen.

Cheers
RD

cloneX

All looking beautiful, love the Maroc's, just wondering is there much of a smell/odur prob doing it in a greenhouse?

rocket high

Veteran
Loving the pics of the kennel Rude Dog the auto's seem to be doing ok for you so far and my crosses look monstrous you might end up tying them down so they don't hit the roof of the green house , i struggled to keep the Erd/Purts under control in the seed run so it looks like the Erd/purt has dominated in the cross with the Royal Dane .. They might get a little purple towards the end if the purple gene has been passed on .. they do look nice in purple :)

RudeDog

Veteran
Hey Rocket...Good to see you.

Some of your crosses have been found new homes in the wilderness. I topped a few of them yesterday and will repot over the course of the coming week.

Of the autos, three females have shown so far and no males.

I've germed some Blue Satellite 2.2 seeds looking for a male to breed the Maroc 'runt' with.

@ CloneX....Thanks man and yes it does smell in there of hash and ganja but I don't see it as a problem....lol. Understanding neighbours.

Cheers
RD

Latest posts

Latest posts