What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Late to the party

hats off-
setup-i like the strains u went wit-
jack h.-dnt hear alot of tht being grow unless med
the hog-another interesting choice, great heavy yielding strain but somehow got forgotten bout-not as popular n its a wonderful strain
b.kush-nuff said-amazed n hope u hit 100 lbs
great job-do u live n medical state-?only ask cause 20 plnt limit.
if u dont wanna answr-no quams brother
peace n over grow

Oregonic

i can't wait for friday, i love seeing a fellow oregonian killin it like this... this is one of my favorite threads going right now!

great job-do u live n medical state-?only ask cause 20 plnt limit.
if u dont wanna answr-no quams brother

his location says "Whoregon," and his sig says "OMMP Compliant"

Lifebreather

Veteran
It's my Friday!!

It's my Friday!!

Morning folks.

The time has come. Please keep all comments 'in bounds'.

One way
picture.php

...and the other...
picture.php

this is me raising the camera above my head:
picture.php

this is me standing on...something...raising the camera (same spot)
picture.php

Moldy Dreads

Veteran
That's probably the nicest and healthiest greenhouse setup I've seen around congrats!
Do you veg indoors and then move out? What time of the year do you start to veg outdoors, and how big are the plants once you do move them in the greenhouse? Just curious as one day I dream of having that..

Strains

need to subscripe aargh.. done and done, Amazing grow, hope your harvest will be as good as your setup!

- Strains

qball

Oregon? 75 lbs? A nice, clean, professional sterile, corporate legal set-up.

Is this Nike's sponsored grow for the NBA's 2009-2010 season? Sorry I mean pre-season?

GrnAlien

lb,

Lookin' fuggin' sweet! You have a trimming machine? Also, can you explain your nutes/soil prep/setup a little more, as I'm sure others are intrigued as well! Thanks the inspiration! Maybe next year...:chin::smoke:

Great shit! I would love my life if I could go visit a similar setup every day.

When you harvest, I'm going to need a pic of all that nug together... 75 POUNDS! That's a LOT of medicine! Good luck man.

Could you provide more info on that greenhouse? Is it a kit, self-built, what?

floater

AWESOME. this is exactly the setup i've dreamed of for years. greenhouses are the best- the vigorous growth of outdoor, but with protection from prying eyes and harsh elements like indoor- yet without all the indoor fuss (though there is more care required in a greenhouse...)

couple quick questions-
1. dimensions of greenhouse
2. airflow- where are the vents and fans? CFMs? i imagine there's intake at one end, exhaust at the other, and a constant flow through the GH- are there side/flap vents too?
3. i imagine you're remote, without order control. correct?
4. translucent, semi-transparent 80% or more GH plastic?

watering- obviously a schedule for nutes, and H20 amounts depend on temps... or not?

fucking sweet. i wish someday to see one like this first hand... or do it myself.
Edit:
1. my guess: 24 ft wide, 12ft peak, 8ft usable to the walls, 120ft long?
2. side vents are obvious upon examination- 3 or 4ft rollups. with 2ft GH fans at least at one end?

are you growing hydro? pretty small containers, massive plants. interesting. any info here?

could you provide some details on plant spacing, square footage per plant etc. my guess is you have plants spaced on 6ft or more centers, and they're definitely growing into one another by now. PLEASE lend some advice here on plant spacing in a GH. i'm struggling with this right now on a fractional scale of yours. whats the mold scenario you deal with? this is my main concern as they fill out in Sept and finish in Oct.

i'm 8.5 x 8.5 sq ft, with 7.5 ft useable ceiling about. 4 plants, each 10-16 sq ft- smaller than your plants- but i would like to know your experiences with spacing required for adequate ventilation in GH's, as my ambitions may grow somewhere down the line- and have a current GH situation that may get TIGHT.

keke.nz

AMAZING! all i can say. definately gona hit your 75lb goal i recon.

Keep up the awesome work.

peace keke :joint:

Herbalistic

Herbal relaxation...
Veteran
Gotta tag this one fo´shure :yoinks:

I will say you estimated quite well to hit that magical number you are after :yes: As stated before so many times... Good planning = half of the job done :respect:

ROOTWISE

Veteran
Perfect! Wish I had that nice even light distribution! Your space is set-up to maximize each plants yield potential, very, very nice work bro-

Latest posts

Latest posts