What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Late to the party

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
Lb
Howzit brother..?? WOw what a beauty.. I am in for this front row bbl peace..

sack

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
a lovely garden bro

i only wish i had an outdoor garden like that
1 day

flower time will be an amazing site
cant wait

peace

Lifebreather

Veteran
Glad to have you all on board.

The Jacks are starting to bud up now. Nothing much, but you can tell the process has started...

I'll be sorting through the flood of pics I took last week for postable material. Needless to say, they are quite a bit more substantial at this point...maybe my initial goal was a little low...:D:D:D

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
better to have more than not enough yea...? great work brother.. I got my front row area to watch from.. gotta love the Jack herer... peace.

sack

blackone

Veteran
Going for 2 lb each or so? I kinda gave up trying to count but looks like 30-40 plants.
Great looking grow - love the vent:) How much wattage on that one?

aceofspades

Inspiration!

Inspiration!

Absolutely magnificent! I loved growing outdoors, although it was guerilla grows, I hope to have a green house of some sorts eventually! Keep up the good work!
ACE

Lifebreather

Veteran
A few more pix...

picture.php

picture.php

here is a different angle of the last one, cant tell which one I liked more so I included them both.
picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts