What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

san diegos finest seeds

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
awriiightt....this week sent in the following:
GODS GIFT x DABNEY BLUEBERRY 5 packs of 10 ea.
PURPLE JOY x DABNEY BLUEBERRY 4 packs of 10 ea.
P91 x IRON CINDY 5 packs of 10 ea.
GDP x HTC SKUNK IBL 5 packs of 11 ea.
MOUNTAIN MADNESS ( madness x cindy 99) 1 pack of 12
each pack is ind. labeled with strain and person who did the cross.
--cant wait to send yours in cali!

N

NOYB

Looking forward to seeing how those turn out. Hopefully the person that wins those pops em right away. Be interesting to learn how Madness breeds.

afroman25

:jump: been waiting for these...I will be watching for them. Thx Subrob & Spicolli

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
tell ya what noyb, im now familiar with both strains and i really hope to find something special! in my limited experience chuckin pollen around, these two just seem to make sense together.
--afroman-good luck!
---again, should be pointed out, with the exception of gdpskunk, these are untested crosses. excellent parents used. should be good strains.:joint:

G

grapepunched

oh shit wish i'd known someone made some gods gift x dabney!!
those are going to be fucking killller!! keep up the good work guys!

-gp

N

NOYB

tell ya what noyb, im now familiar with both strains and i really hope to find something special! in my limited experience chuckin pollen around, these two just seem to make sense together.
This is where it gets fun bro. You've seen how the whole Metal Haze, C99, Iron Cindy thing worked and now the Madness, C99 and Mountain Madness. It'll help ya with how C99 works with things as a breeder on the male side and a bit how Madness rolls when combining. You'll see more when you use a different male with Madness and check those offspring.

The generation of C99 pollen you used is pretty darn stable FYI so keep that in mind...same pollen that made IC made Mountain Madness...from what I've heard.

Nonetheless for sure agree that Mountain Madness should produce some killer phenos. I really don't think the peep that gets those beans will be disappointed...unless they go for a million $...LOL.

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
noyb-exactly! and its the most fun ive had with canna for years!

im leaning towards using the iron cindy pollen i have left on the albert walker instead of the gdp. lately ive been enjoying the sativa side of life much more! i love the high of AW, but i hate the taste-i think this would make another nice sativa plant, hopefully w/o the AW taste.....could always save it for the sour dubble........

N

NOYB

If those Mountain Madness work out like I think I'm sure you'll find a way to make more :wink:. My buddy's male inventory is increasing...Deep Chunk, NL#5, Cherry Malawi (Pure Malawi x Hawaiian Cherry Bomb) and another buddy has two phenos of C99 and I got Chem D x SFV OG and Trainwreck x Space Queen that are going outside for a one time blow off cause someone else has backups. Be cool to run em outside to see when they start to flower. Also not too much longer and he'll find out if those NL's are legit old stock as they're about half way through flower. Do what you can to nail down the history of P91 if it's cubed or a simple cross. The Shadow Haze are also in test mode...will be an improvement on the Iron Cindy both on the fem and male sides.

It seems after you grow for awhile you lose a bit of interest in girls and like guys better...

:laughing:

G

guest5703

Pollination sesh a few days ago..we even party hard when we do the pollination!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I'll get some pics of the Sour Dubble and Trainwreck that were pollinated a few weeks ago, they look amazing! The Sour Dubble actually has a few seeds popping out of their calyx bract and they are totally green and exposed, it looks sweet!!!

guest396

Lovin' you gear bro! you are going to be happy with your jar! took the top of GDPxSKIBL(Pina Colada Pheno) tonight at 78 days all GDPxSK pheno types are going strong as the mid and lower branches are finishing up. nice colors!

you can put me downfor as many of these as you will i will run, breed, smoke, roll on the floor in great happiness, with all the nugs that come of it.

OHGEE-out

Irie_Lion

Free up the Herbs....Let the Sacrament grow!
Veteran
Are all those packs goin into 5 day auctions or is there a chance some are gona be BIN?? I would love to grab a pack of any of them but by the looks of demand is gona push those prices up ;)

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
ohgee-love the enthusiasm man! gonna hafta get you some more seeds so you can search for some males! get some new strains out!
irie lion-i have no idea how they break those down. i would guess with the small numbers of beans we send in they will all go to auction. i hope the prices dont go too high. the first time my beans went up i was happy when they got to the 20-50 range, in my mind it meant people didnt think i was a shmuck! haha. as the prices went higher, so did the pressure, considering those beans were untested at the time!
---i know lately there has been much talk about commercial breeders limiting #'s released etc. etc. that is not happening here, we are all just small time growers working with small amounts of very graciously donated pollen from mentors and friends. wish there was more to go around. still planning on doing an all out seed run that would have enough beans to start sending in freebies for everyone! thinking the original recipe apollo11 would be a good project. got someone with a thread in rez' section that has already undertaken that endeavor, so maybe i will start in with these 1993 hashplant seeds i was gifted. and there is always deep chunk to get started with!
----anyways, i am just thinking out loud as i tend to do when im bored at work! hope everyone is having a great weekend!

G

Greyskull

who else has the numbers of orignal recipe beans you do?

oooooooo.... that spanish colective rez hooked up, yeah?

guest396

ohgee-love the enthusiasm man! gonna hafta get you some more seeds so you can search for some males! get some new strains out!
irie lion-i have no idea how they break those down. i would guess with the small numbers of beans we send in they will all go to auction. i hope the prices dont go too high. the first time my beans went up i was happy when they got to the 20-50 range, in my mind it meant people didnt think i was a shmuck! haha. as the prices went higher, so did the pressure, considering those beans were untested at the time!
---i know lately there has been much talk about commercial breeders limiting #'s released etc. etc. that is not happening here, we are all just small time growers working with small amounts of very graciously donated pollen from mentors and friends. wish there was more to go around. still planning on doing an all out seed run that would have enough beans to start sending in freebies for everyone! thinking the original recipe apollo11 would be a good project. got someone with a thread in rez' section that has already undertaken that endeavor, so maybe i will start in with these 1993 hashplant seeds i was gifted. and there is always deep chunk to get started with!
----anyways, i am just thinking out loud as i tend to do when im bored at work! hope everyone is having a great weekend!

now that's the words i was a waitin' ta hear good! good! Yeah for sure this is worthy herb! give me the beans and a list of goals and/or let me two shoe boogie on my own either way. i and all involved will be stoked if it had the subrob signature on it anywhere!:woohoo:

GDP momma is lookin' GOOD! GETTING' CLOSE!
OHGEE-'bout ready to roll out

G

Greyskull

herbalizor - thats who i was thinking of...

so what are YOU gonna do with the plethora of A11 original recipe stock you're rocking... are you sure they are doing an open pollination with the same numbers of beans you have? not trying to force anything man sorry is i am seeming pushy...

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
brotha, when have i ever felt 'pushed' into working my jaws about canna? haha. i just worry that i talk TOO much about it! dont think he is doing an open pollination, i think he is getting a selected proven female cut of apollo 11 and looking for males in his seeds. an open pollination is def high on my list, both for seeds for everyone and education for me. just sooooo hard to commit to working one strain pretty much exclusively for 5 to 12 months! haha. I am so stoked to have gotten these beans, cannot wait till i have time to find a daddy worth continuing with. have been told it is fairly stable, but if your gonna take the time to grow males, might as well keep em all and test them thru generations just in case one seperates himself from the pack ya know? and ive been leaning so much toward the sativa side of things lately its almost a nobrainer but those hashplant beans(f3 from 1993 stock) are really calling my name too! too bad about the thing with the guy in the place....that was ideal situation for the entire project. of course, my troubles pale in comparison, so im not bitching, im just well, bitchin. haha. he would understand. imagine a keeper hashplant daddy and the dubble......:joint:

G

Greyskull

yeah those HP/f3s were a tough loss but nothing compared to dudes total circumstance.

an open pollination is def high on my list, both for seeds for everyone and education for me. just sooooo hard to commit to working one strain pretty much exclusively for 5 to 12 months!

commitment... the only way to do it though.

btw those 50 s1's beans I dropped, 40 popped, after dampening off and what not (I am gentle with seedlings SO ONLY THE STRONG SURVIVE) down to 30... i hope i get some males.

i am sure SDF culd do something cool with a sourdub or thunderfuck male...

N

NOYB

Someone I know holds a fem cut of A11 and has for years. It's an F1 from original Grimm stock. He offered a cut but was at a time I could not do anything...maybe I should get in touch with him. Always wanted to play with it.

i am sure SDF culd do something cool with a sourdub or thunderfuck male...
A friend has a small stock of Cherry Thunderfuck which is a cross based on a legit Thunderfuck fem x his Hawaiian Cherry Bomb male. He said most of the CTF males are solid breeders. I think they're next up on his list to start working with to stabilize. Always thought the Sour Dubble would be good to cross with a good Chem derived male. That should put out some pretty sick offspring.