What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

need help with plants

norttin

hello what is the problem with this grow operation?? quick answers please
OwYFAAF.jpg
oK5KHZp.jpg
H7sLtLX.jpg
8T9PoLj.jpg

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
they look thirsty as fuck, give them a decent top watering, ph 6.0 and ec 1.0 pour a couple of jugs in from the top. looks to me like the roots have not reached the water? but really we need more info, how long have you had them, when did they start looking like this, did you just transplant them? where are the clones from? hope it's not broad mites, but no way to know without a lot more info about the life of those plants up to now.

norttin

they look thirsty as fuck, give them a decent top watering, ph 6.0 and ec 1.0 pour a couple of jugs in from the top. looks to me like the roots have not reached the water? but really we need more info, how long have you had them, when did they start looking like this, did you just transplant them? where are the clones from? hope it's not broad mites, but no way to know without a lot more info about the life of those plants up to now.

I actually watered just before taking these pictures with fingers first knuckle deep dry. plants are about 5 weeks old and are from seed strain is amnezian haze if that matters. Tempature in days are around 30celcius and at night like 25celcius (i know pretty high) grown in doors under 600w and using advanced nutrients 3 base nutes also have used sensi cal mag. Ill water it now a little bit a time for less time apart between waterings and see how that turns out. Used to water like when its dry up to first knuckle and give water till a bit of waters flows from bottom

Lost in a SOG

GrassSnakeGenetics
Wow well at that humidity it will only take an hour or two for the air to drink your pots dry. My advice is to get an LED like a quantum board or COBs instead of the 600 because it will lower your temps a lot and raise your humidity a lot.

norttin

Wow well at that humidity it will only take an hour or two for the air to drink your pots dry. My advice is to get an LED like a quantum board or COBs instead of the 600 because it will lower your temps a lot and raise your humidity a lot.

at this moment i cannot afford LEDs also its cause of high tempatures outside today or tomorrow getting fan that spins a pit and should move alot of air. gotta water them alot then :p

troutman

Seed Whore
Bring the humidity to at least 45%.

Start misting those clay pellets.

A moist towel hanging inside the grow tent will also help bring the humidity up.

xet

Too much heat in the tent.

Or as TroutMan pointed out, greatly raising the humidity will most likely solve this issue.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran

you got any suggestions for lights that could replace a 600 digi hps. just curious about the newest best options out there

Switcher56

Comfortably numb!
humidity is really low on the digimeter shows like 20-30% with humidifier on.
Does your exhaust fan have a speed controller? You may try and slow down the fan which should help with the humidity, unless you are living in an arid area.

Latest posts

Latest posts