What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

a few questions about effect

wutwut

Veteran
winner@420giveaway
first, sorry if this is wrong area for my thread. i have another post in right area i guess, but i'm still missing answers for some questions.

i'm searching day-time sativa for depression/anxiety and night-time indica for insomnia/muscle relax.

it is really hard to choose right strains without that experience. i did only random femimized projects for to-do-hobby and get something what to smoke. you know.

now i'm interested of medical using and of course i wan't the best. hehe. but yes back to topic.

questions: is there any difference of herb effect between soil vs hydro? or led vs hps? or nutes?

is it good idea to go like 80% milky for sativa and 20% amber for indica?

that i know curing is important process of growing and then you will find right aromas, texture & effect.

actually i'm thinking of how you choose good phenos if you go with regular seeds? just take them from vegetation or do you flower them to end and then pick the nice ones?

thaaanks!

theJointedOne

Veteran
actually i'm thinking of how you choose good phenos if you go with regular seeds? just take them from vegetation or do you flower them to end and then pick the nice ones?

thaaanks!

Take clones of all your phenos before you start to flower. Then when you are done flowering you will be able to say 'ok lets keep this and that, throw away these others' etc

Latest posts

Latest posts