What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

600 watt Metal Halide?

Noonin NorCal

Veteran
Hi all. I was wondering if anyone has tried or had luck with getting clones to root under a 600 watt MH?

My clone closet with t-5's is out of commision for now. So i was gonna put them in my veg room. Thanks

Ibechillin

Masochist Educator
Wish i would have seen this earlier...I have had my absolute best results cloning in a humidity dome under a 600w metal halide in rockwool plugs at a distance of about 12-14 inches above the top of the humidity dome, No shade or cover!

This is day 7 from cutting, simply dipped in take root powder and into the rockwool cubes sprayed regularly with tap water. I had 36 plants in that dome rooted in 7 days, 6 cuttings each of 6 different strains.

I followed this guide on cloning and recommend to everyone!
https://www.growweedeasy.com/cloning-made-easy/

picture.php

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
wait, what?1?
is that from an aerocloner under a dome or what?
thats one strong looking root my man
/looks like your ready for another beer as well

Ibechillin

Masochist Educator
**** turbo kloners lol jk, they are nice to set and forget, but by staying on top of them they will root faster IME (strain depending). The clone pictured was cut from a bagseed mother of the strain chronic.

Latest posts

Latest posts