What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

YOGURT CUP CHALLENGE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Only Ornamental

Spiritually inspired agnostic mad scientist
Veteran
Update: Day 44

Update: Day 44

Small update:
Was away a few days and the water in the reservoirs got stall... obviously, the roots in there all died ;( . Well, the lil ones still do fine (pics will come later).
Here's two pics of my favourite plant, the only one with purple pistils, not much stretch and a tiny nugget instead of a foxtail. Will use that one for some fun breeding :D .

Attachments

• Finola Yogurt Cup Day 44 A.jpg
    Finola Yogurt Cup Day 44 A.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 18
  • Finola Yogurt Cup Day 44 B.jpg
    Finola Yogurt Cup Day 44 B.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 17

Eighths-n-Aces

Veteran
this is how things look at 28 days

the one on the left is a blueberry gum that is sitting next to her sister. same grow media, same nutes, same light. :dunno: not gonna try to hard to figure out what is going on ....... and then there were three.

topped them right after the pic was taken

Only Ornamental

Veteran
:dunno: not gonna try to hard to figure out what is going on ....... and then there were three.
Aaarrrgggghhhhh, it's the leaf-rust mould!!! Trash all your plants immediately or you'll never get rid of it!!!

*Har-har-har* I know how to stay ahead of my combatants :D .

Only Ornamental

Veteran
Update: Day 46

Update: Day 46

A group hug at day 46 and the foxtail flower most Finolas show. They haven't moved much since but the seeds start to ripen...

Attachments

• Finola Yogurt Cup Day 46 A.jpg
    Finola Yogurt Cup Day 46 A.jpg
    105.2 KB · Views: 19
  • Finola Yogurt Cup Day 46 B.jpg
    Finola Yogurt Cup Day 46 B.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 16
L

lemongrove

thanks Payaso, good vibes!
:respect:

View Image
my crinkle leaf phenos of the bay 11 cross

I've had the crinkle leaf thing before and as a matter of fact I have one right now that is about 18 days old that has had that, it's an old seed of Sam the Skunkman's Haze/SkunkXMixed seeds plant, but she is growing out of it and a lot of that is gone. In other words they frequently grow out of that.
I gotta admit though that those are looking pretty scraggly. Good luck.:biggrin:
CC your hemp plants are looking really good. Congrats.:tiphat:

Dropped Cat

Six Gummi Bears and Some Scotch
Veteran
Flipped, 50 days from gemination.

picture.php

Still 3 leaves per node, but now with slight alternation.
She may grow out of it, we'll see.

picture.php

5th

Veteran
Day: I have no fucking idea.

picture.php

Due to circumstance, I will be withdrawing from this round...and killing those dirt covered sonsabitches...

Next round I shall return.

Good yield to all. :tiphat:

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
mine are still alive, pics to come soon... sorry no updates lately from me.... krinlkly leafs are still krinkling...

L

lemongrove

Avi. have you ever heard that seeds need to, I'm not sure of the word to use, maybe, age, a little bit before you plant them? If you are using new seeds ,maybe a couple of months old or less, could that be an issue with the way your plants look? Maybe the seeds don't like the medium they are in or just maybe that's the way those plants look. I don't know if the look of the leaves is a problem or not. What do you think?

Dropped Cat

Veteran
Avi. have you ever heard that seeds need to, I'm not sure of the word to use, maybe, age, a little bit before you plant them? If you are using new seeds ,maybe a couple of months old or less, could that be an issue with the way your plants look? Maybe the seeds don't like the medium they are in or just maybe that's the way those plants look. I don't know if the look of the leaves is a problem or not. What do you think?

I can't speak of the wrinkled leaf trait. I have a plant
that shows the wrinkle trait, but it varies with feedings,
and root space.

From my grows I have had seeds pop as they dropped from
maturing seeded flowering plants. They grow as expected.

My best guess is strength of nutes may play a part
in wrinkle leaf, if the specimen is predisposed to that
trait.

Avi?

L

lemongrove

Dropped Cat I've grown Bay 11 a few times and I didn't experience the crinkled leaf issue. I grew them in organic soil but they never had their roots restricted and maybe they don't like it. It is a sativa dominant strain and I know sativas usually don't like their roots restrained so maybe that is the problem; if it is a problem. I've had crinkled leaves before but the plants always grew out of it so I'm curious as to why it happens and if it is an issue for concern or not.

Dropped Cat

Veteran
I've looked around some threads about the crinkle a while
ago when a male I use showed the trait. (sensi star x nycd).

Most agree its no cause for concern.

Bay 11 seems like a great plant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts