What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A BIG welcome to any NEW members...

Status
Not open for further replies.

saluki

ICMag Donor
Great site! Wealth of information for a beginner like me. The Worldwide Cannabis Travel Guide is very entertaining to read. Love reading about people and their travels.

420wonzerotoo

Heya

Heya

Hey how goes it everyone. I'm South Cali based been tokin 3 yrs now, good to see forums up bout the great Green love, man.

Peace!:dance013:

P

postal trout

New to site. Posted in introductions. Born and raised out west/mid. Currently reside in Maine. Just harvested my thai and onward with wrapping up my fruit tree research.

Wonderful gardens out here, as well as scenic river beds. Saw moose recently and my son was escatic so we had to pull over and watch.

schita

Всем привет! Счастья , мира и добра!!! я Русский рад быть среди Вас.

DamnUglyDogE

Learning the rules well,so as to break them effect
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Всем привет! Счастья , мира и добра!!! я Русский рад быть среди Вас.

Hello everyone! happiness, peace and good! I am glad to be among the Russian you

рада, что ты здесь, рок с вашей низкой самооценкой.
rada, chto ty zdes', rok s vashey nizkoy samootsenkoy.

"glad to have you here ,rock on with your bad self." in Russian

Got to love Google translate...

Hi from Down Under, I'm new to the site and I have to say it is awesome. There is a tonne of information on here and good people, also.

Status
Not open for further replies.