What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Stop sending weed from out west to NY

• Thread starter Buddhafamily456
  • Start date
B

Buddhafamily456

All the shipments of weed out west being mailed over to the east is dropping prices and ruining the scene in NY. It’s not as easy for people out here to cultivate and to be going thru all the rigors to do it just to see the prices plummet because of peoples shipments is crippling

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Might as well ask the Mexicans to stop sending brick weed. As prices drop in cali and other legal states, the exports will only increase.

B

Buddhafamily456

Might as well ask the Mexicans to stop sending brick weed. As prices drop in cali and other legal states, the exports will only increase.

It’s sickening dude, lol and to be honest it’s hard to find even any Mexican brick weed... id actually like to.. maybe find some nice Mexican phenos from the bag seeds.

B

Buddhafamily456

don't worry, soon all they'll be sending is cheap vape pens...

I’d love that. As long as they stop sending bud thru the mail. It seems like it’s all just shit no one wants out there so they sound out here for dirt cheap and all these idiots think there bud is fire literally ONLY BECAUSE it’s coming from Cali

B

Buddhafamily456

I'm sure they'll stop sending weed to NY now. :biggrin:

Lol it’s funny cuz literally write after I finished typing this I said to myself why’d I even post that no ones even gonna give a fuck what I say. It’s just frustrating to see prices just bottom out because the mail mans the biggest dealer of Cali boof

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Lol what about these guys hiding 40-50 1 lb bricks in car panels and driving across to ny. I mean how much is going through the mail to cause that big a deal. It's going up in $$$$ because the reason/way I said.,,..the mail fuck letem send some top shelf across the country

xet

All the shipments of weed out west being mailed over to the east is dropping prices and ruining the scene in NY. It’s not as easy for people out here to cultivate and to be going thru all the rigors to do it just to see the prices plummet because of peoples shipments is crippling

"It's not easy ... All the rigors."

Harder workers deserve that pay.

Competition with high output is good. More variety. More opportunity for everyone.

Slow workers with low output is bad.

Work harder and smarter.

Keep up the good fight.

B

Buddhafamily456

Lol what about these guys hiding 40-50 1 lb bricks in car panels and driving across to ny. I mean how much is going through the mail to cause that big a deal. It's going up in $$$$ because the reason/way I said.,,..the mail fuck letem send some top shelf across the country

I’d like to see more people making the trip cross country and demanding more for the risk when they get here and less people putting some shit in a box and not caring what happens and charging nothing because that’s more of what’s happening

xet

I’d like to see more people making the trip cross country and demanding more for the risk when they get here and less people putting some shit in a box and not caring what happens and charging nothing because that’s more of what’s happening

I was in Brooklyn not too long ago and #1 nobody there stands around so I stood around and observed.

5 minutes of standing around and 20 different people walked by with huge hiking packs full of the best smelling buds.

Open up your 3rd eye and get that pay and surround yourself with people doing things right. Nobody starts at the top.

W

Water-

wlcome to capitalism

starke

What Water- said. Just wait until the Waltons and Mr. Bezos get involved. Pennies on the gram and you will have to be able to guarantee semi load quantities to be a supplier. Gotta love capitalism. Yeah...I'm pretty happy with my little closet grow for supplying me and mine.

therevverend

Veteran
Best thing to do is stop buying it.
The other thing you can do, hop in your car and drive out west. You'll find a lot better and get a better price. There's good growers everywhere sitting on pounds of awesome shit they can't move.
Of course the stuff shipped east is going to come from organized mass produced low end crap. The Chinese operators that have been getting busted up and down the west coast and all the Mexicans that used to sell bricks..
Most growers don't want to do legwork they figure their job is done. Someone shows up with cash willing to carry they'll take whatever you've got. And it won't be stepped on by six different middlemen...

Storm Shadow

Veteran
its Norcal/Oregon weed coming via 18 wheeler truck...

Mail is small time and isnt doing the type of damage these Trucks do

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?
Who still sends weed coast to coast? It's 2018 bro. All the good shit in your area is coming in from Canada. Even some sneaking in from Mass.

Latest posts

Latest posts