What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Giveaway Promotions

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
June Promotion is avialible guys with 15% off offer, Plus plenty freebies with every order as always,.:ying:

gmanwho

Veteran
at 162 an i dont see the promotion at check out. is there a promo code needed.

thank you

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
Small promotion, I’m sending out 10 packs of old seed boutique stock (your choice) with orders over £50 for Germination viability tests offer stands until tomorrow..:tiphat:

Bargains to be had here , state in your checkout comments what you’d like or pm me..

hazefreak

Small promotion, I’m sending out 10 packs of old seed boutique stock (your choice) with orders over £50 for Germination viability tests offer stands until tomorrow..:tiphat:

Bargains to be had here , state in your checkout comments what you’d like or pm me..

Jheeeze.... where's the list 😁

Dr.Young

K+ vibes
Veteran
Damnit what a time to be poor rofl. Thats the best deal ive ever seen.Id gobble up some seedboo freebies...

zamzia

Veteran

Ahhh, didn't see this when I placed the order hahaha! Typical, always nodding on the edges

Koondense

Veteran
Any promos coming for May?
Gotta order soon and also forgot if there's a promo code for IC users?

Thanks

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
Promotions running right now are :-

Buy one get one half price on Chimera seeds

Buy one get one half price on Verdant Green stock ( just sent in some fresh stock)

And FREE 10 pack of White Cherry Truffle F2 ‘s from Beanz with every 12 pack of Lemon Drizzle Purchase...

Everything is automatically add or calculated by the website on check out

:tiphat:

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
April Promo

Buy any pack of Reeferman seeds get a free pack of Burning bush or Jihadi Kush Regular seeds Free ..

Urban legends are giving out freebies with every order and there’s Antenna seeds up for grabs with every order ..

So lots freebies available..

Www.seedbay.com