What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Do women get as high as men?

I was wondering if women get as high as men. I use to think just men thought about sex all the time until I started to listen to conversations from the next seat when I was on the school bus. Then I grew up with about six girls all my age living on the same end of the block of our subdivision. This is where I learned about truth or dare, and spin the bottle. The things I heard girls talk about was amazing, you would not believe it (but that is another topic).

When I get high my car stereo sounds like a concert hall, and this is a cheap car and factory stereo. When I go shopping colors have so much contrast. I think everyone knows I smell like I smoked, but I don't want to believe they are even aware of me. The sounds from my air conditioner at home sound like an armored tank driving slowly towards me. And I feel really smart when I am high, but I make all these mistakes.

So I want to know! Do women experience these things too, or are you all built different than me. Maybe I should just quit, but I am having fun with life. I am learning that the moment is where it is all at, but no one that has money every thinks about the moment they think about the future.

So if you are not rich, and have a moment, tell me your experience; after the grow. We all talk so much about the anticipation, but I am here already as a successful grower just wanting to know more about you! Oh, and I am a man, I hope it is okay to be here on the women's forum with all of you, talking about this important subject to me.

Last edited:
Since I am a guy, there has been little response to this equation wether women get as high as men do. So I am posting this picture thinking women would be happy with the picture, and maybe get to talking with us here! Lets see if it works.

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
:laughing:.... is that a pic of you or are you just teasing????

This forum doesn't get much action, good luck with your question.:tiphat:

rolandomota

I would say Yes most of the time higher because of low tolerance. Or the same high if potheads. It has more to do with tolerance rather than being male or female

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm with rolando, it's a tolerance thing not male or female to me anyway....I smoke wayyyyy more then my hubby but that's cuz I'm a CHIMNEY lol
It's an interesting question....working in a dispensary I see every level of smokers, from never taking a puff to a 40 yr old smoker.
And yeah unfortunately there are very few females on the boards, used to be way more but they seem to get run off a lot. I think me giggles and aspen are the only regulars around, pretty sad in my book cuz we can grow some bad ass cannabis....

The heat while driving this tractor all day in the field makes me want to take my shirt off, and grab something cold to drink before talking with you ladies.

You all sure sound like you know what you are doing, and even if a bunch of women showed up here, I would rahther have fun with you three.

I like that, you took the bull by the horns, began to grow your own stuff, not depending on others. You are going to have to invite me over so I can see what you have.

Being satisfied with what you picked out, I am curious to see if it is as good as what I have.

Women and men get high all the same, but women need more. Did I understand you alright? Thanks for sharing with me, and coming here.

What will it take for me to get a good reputation here, don't let those three little green boxes under my name fool you into thinking I am not experienced. That green box thing, I know you smart women got the power to change!

The best thing a person can learn here, is the learning about people! Would you all agree?

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
It seems to me my wife needs to smoke 50% more than me to get equally lifted.

Then again she can smoke until the cows come home lol

She smoked my friends well done Malawi and then asked if we had another joint. I was jaw dropped on that one lol

Cvh

Supermod
My wife can handle easily high THC strains. But for some reason high CBD strains affect her massively.

It is neat when you look for answers, you get answers to questions you have not even though of yet.

Something funny to note: I am ditching all my male customers, and replacing them with women.

P.S. I am editing this post, and adding that I wrote this post before Brown Thumb told us about his wife's big adventure.

Grow Tech

I've got a stalk of sinsemilla growing in my back
Veteran
I know women metabolize ambien slower so it's possible there is a biological component to it but I agree with those that talked about tolerance .

"Can sex sell more cannabis / What can we learn from the Pharmaceutical Industry"

I started a new thread in the Toker's Den, hope you all can join in on the discussion.

GSPfan

Veteran
Only a transitioned transgender that has smoked before and after changing sexes can answer this properly.

I was wondering if women get as high as men. I use to think just men thought about sex all the time until I started to listen to conversations from the next seat when I was on the school bus. Then I grew up with about six girls all my age living on the same end of the block of our subdivision. This is where I learned about truth or dare, and spin the bottle. The things I heard girls talk about was amazing, you would not believe it (but that is another topic).

When I get high my car stereo sounds like a concert hall, and this is a cheap car and factory stereo. When I go shopping colors have so much contrast. I think everyone knows I smell like I smoked, but I don't want to believe they are even aware of me. The sounds from my air conditioner at home sound like an armored tank driving slowly towards me. And I feel really smart when I am high, but I make all these mistakes.

So I want to know! Do women experience these things too, or are you all built different than me. Maybe I should just quit, but I am having fun with life. I am learning that the moment is where it is all at, but no one that has money every thinks about the moment they think about the future.

So if you are not rich, and have a moment, tell me your experience; after the grow. We all talk so much about the anticipation, but I am here already as a successful grower just wanting to know more about you! Oh, and I am a man, I hope it is okay to be here on the women's forum with all of you, talking about this important subject to me.

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=74044&pictureid=1766255&thumb=1]View Image[/url]

My sife gets 100× as high as i do.

brown_thumb

deleted by little ol' me because this was originally in reference to posts which disappeared magically... carry on, folks

Kalbhairav

~~ ॐ नमः शिवाय ~~
Veteran
This may or may not be a good point to this conversation but I'll throw it in anyway.

I've spent a lot of time in India and had a room above this old sadhu. He used to put datura seed in his chillum so a real pro (please, no one do this as there's a high chance you'll die). Anyway, he used to say that women should only smoke plant matter and men should only smoke charas/hash/resin. Maybe this is because weed in India at the time was weaker or it might be for a more esoteric reason.

Maybe the ladies can tell if, when in the company of a male fellow smoker, they get more or less ripped in comparison with the guy when only smoking either weed or resin..