What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

JOSH D OG KARMA GENETICS WHAT'S YOUR THOUGHTS

Jonny Lan

few packs

few packs

just bought a few packs of this. surprised not to many ppl stoked about these as me...

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
This line is n excellent example of og in seed...I haven't found one bad plant outta 24 girls so far . kept the 4 biggest most vigorous ones for a 2nd cut after 2 more runs from seed, every one is og gas n potential keeper in most gardens.. Got the 2nd round goin into flower next few days . can really tell the work put in 0 herms mostly vigorous had 3 runts outta 36 seeds first run n 1 in the 2nd pop... All girls finished were high quality og....
This batch has one oddball with non og type appearance 7 fingers but even that plant has the unmistakable og gas pine funk in veg... I'm a very difficult person to please and I got nuthin bad to say about it... Anyone without access to actual og cuts would be stupid not to look here for a legit og..

Jonny Lan

This line is n excellent example of og in seed...I haven't found one bad plant outta 24 girls so far . kept the 4 biggest most vigorous ones for a 2nd cut after 2 more runs from seed, every one is og gas n potential keeper in most gardens.. Got the 2nd round goin into flower next few days . can really tell the work put in 0 herms mostly vigorous had 3 runts outta 36 seeds first run n 1 in the 2nd pop... All girls finished were high quality og....
This batch has one oddball with non og type appearance 7 fingers but even that plant has the unmistakable og gas pine funk in veg... I'm a very difficult person to please and I got nuthin bad to say about it... Anyone without access to actual og cuts would be stupid not to look here for a legit og..
what do u mean by a second cut? running them again?

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Thanks for the stellar report stoney. Do you happen to have any pics of any of the gals?
I prob should have gotten these when I was offered testers.
It's all good though... I'd rather give Karma a few bucks for his work. I didn't have space at the time.
:tiphat:

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
I dropped my phone in a bucket of water n lost all my pics from chop... The ones I got left are terrible, hps , blurry, in no way a representation of the quality of the line... I'm a good grower terrible photographer.. Next run ill get help with photos..

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
Rd2 cloned headed over to flower
28 og ladies I think... 22joshD, 6Lucifer , all regular seed been getting 2/3 females from the jd Rd1- 24 out 36 , Rd2 22/36.. Again pretty much look the same , 2 different types in there some plants are darker green with smaller stubby 7finger leaves, while others are look in like normal og..., ill get some individual pics once uppotted...

picture.php

maimunji

Josh d seeds sell josh d og is this karma work? I can't find josh d in any seed bank under karma genetic section.

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
Yes i bred it with some cosultation from josh on selection. Its sold under his brand.

That what friends do. He a grower a very good one. I.m a breeder hopefully a good one aswell. He he.

This seedline has been a succes and was a ling road in the making. It was bred to reoresent a wider OG kush genepool with added vigor and breed out the intersex. I think those markers defantly been made.

Its been grown a lot this year all over the world outdoor in cali. In AZ greenhouse and by many indoor. I have seen old OG growers select from it for new production plants as it has more vigor then the old cuts. And yes it drops some serius real OG plants.

S

sourpuss

This line is appealing due to the wide og kush genetics which should bring out some killer og kush type phenos. I dont think you can compare the different Hindu kushs currently out in seed form to a real og kush. Og kush is as high grade as a sour diesel imo. The kosher is good for a kush but og is og.

JetLife175

Veteran
This line is appealing due to the wide og kush genetics which should bring out some killer og kush type phenos. I dont think you can compare the different Hindu kushs currently out in seed form to a real og kush. Og kush is as high grade as a sour diesel imo. The kosher is good for a kush but og is og.

You know the female DNA used for their kosher is just Joshs cut renamed right?

B

beanz

Yes i bred it with some cosultation from josh on selection. Its sold under his brand.

That what friends do. He a grower a very good one. I.m a breeder hopefully a good one aswell. He he.

This seedline has been a succes and was a ling road in the making. It was bred to reoresent a wider OG kush genepool with added vigor and breed out the intersex. I think those markers defantly been made.

Its been grown a lot this year all over the world outdoor in cali. In AZ greenhouse and by many indoor. I have seen old OG growers select from it for new production plants as it has more vigor then the old cuts. And yes it drops some serius real OG plants.

nice karma ,
i,m staying with the headbanger .......nothing says night night better :biggrin:

S

sourpuss

Lol your right og kush in the kosher. Prob what makes it so good. Never tasted it and said og kush tho.

B

beanz

I'm waiting, like those (What thats dog guy name days). On the computer for the KG Sour D x Headbanger to come out. A little more Sour D :dance013:

with steering the topic , in different direction ......theres tonne sour in the f1 headbanger ..... stuff has mega gorgeous loud terps too . be hard to replicate . its very unique .

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
You know the female DNA used for their kosher is just Joshs cut renamed right?

No

They got bought bud of JG OG and enterd it in the hightimes cup.

I have no clew what they use for there seeds.

But its not Jew gold ore Josh his old cut.

Latest posts

Latest posts