What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

No Till Corner

wasgedn

i almost forgotten ...i switched to 1212 schedule today....i think this time i will use the whole space of tent:biggrin:...im able to pull up the light 60-80cm maybe 85 from position of the moment..

wasgedn

4th day 1212
picture.php

picture.php

mango saphire did cut the rope a second time
picture.php

saphire og
picture.php

mohan ram
picture.php

Root Boy

yeah, nice... it`s getting green in the jungle!
looks good!
are the temps better under control now? how often/ much do you water?

G

:yoinks: Going great man!You're entering flowering time super healthy and strong...Congrats! :tiphat:

wasgedn

yo people,
thanx for nice feedback...:)

i got night temp on 14....watering i did the last on Monday ,today is Friday..since the plants are bigger the containers evaporate more little...i check them later and make new pics...
every 4-5 watering they get molasses ,1ml terrafert ground and some liquid seeweed
its much fun to give them just water most of the time and see them grow well....

thx syd to keeping me on track with the veg time eheh...i did 7 weeks 4 days....

i push up light higher every second day...got the half of possible way to push up light(great english isnt it=)

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
remember how i commented that you had alot of ingredients to not cook your soil and jump right in? im about to do the same thing, 15+ amendments zero cook time! lol.

moses wellfleet

Veteran
I always wondered why it was called cooking until I got a heap of coffee grinds in my backyard. It gets so hot if you stick your arm in you will get 3rd degree burns. Same thing happened with Alfalfa!

wasgedn

I always wondered why it was called cooking until I got a heap of coffee grinds in my backyard. It gets so hot if you stick your arm in you will get 3rd degree burns. Same thing happened with Alfalfa!
like a dung heap too..
would be interssting to kno if the heat comes from chem-reaction or from microbes..or both..
i kno you can give your ground a little push up in temp degree when using bokashi mulch or by multiply microbes...

dj short talks always bout alfafa...like jorge servantes always talk bout compost tea and horse manure:)..just btw ...
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]remember how i commented that you had alot of ingredients to not cook your soil and jump right in? im about to do the same thing, 15+ amendments zero cook time! lol. [/FONT]
yep ...:biggrin:

wasgedn

last waterings
monday
monday
Wednesday
monday

if the temps stay around 15 on daytime i have full autopilot on...i didnt sprayed since 1 1/2 weeks......

all fems are fems no hermies....:)

make pics today or next days...today is 15th day 1212

Last edited:

wasgedn

[youtubeif]DocT4AZdZq4[/youtubeif]
picture.php

mango saphire
picture.php

saphire OG
picture.php

picture.php

mango saphire
picture.php

Last edited:

wasgedn

EDIT Emotional term removed just for the record (....) i never would use violence it was just to express my feelings....dmn fck

....we even had in march almost no water...thats a joke ...we have always rain...now im glad it rains every 1 1/2 months...
i got a spring and we are down the valley near a river mouth....so i will have water until everyone got non...but i dont want to go out in nature cause i only get aggressive these days...and no of this dmbfcks here check this...even commercial organic farmers have never heared of ch3mtr4ils (but they spray as fck..so much lines in the sky everday,are they blind) , cause they work 24 7 have struggle with : every day comes a new ridiculous
Europe agriculture organic law out to fck healthy economy of the little people..

Last edited: