What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Ghost ha#22 x Sour Diesel test by Chomsky

chomsky

Hey stoners

I'm a bit early (just excited) but I just wanted to let everyone know I'll be testing new Fem seeds for Karma and keeping a journal right here. It's going to be a comprehensive report with a ton of photos. Be sure to keep checking in. I hope to get started ASAP. I'm shooting for Nov. 1st. I gotta finish up my current grow.

Testers don't blow up Karmas mail box, I don't have anything yet (no beans). Just too much enthusiasm apparently.

Last edited:

DJXX

Veteran
hey buddy...you know by starting this now ...karma's mailbox is gonna blow up...everyone will wonder where there's are...be sure and clarify that do not have them and you haven't even sent in the safe addy yet...Karmas gonna wanna choke you...but he will love your enthusiasm ...lol DJXX

chomsky

Here we go

Here we go

My shit be packin man, ready to grow...Expecting the beans any day so heres how im rollin this test grow.

Fluence Bioengineering Spydr X Plus LED light
Full line of Kyle Kushmans Vegamatrix nutes
Promix CC
Red Frog aireated compost tea (weekly)
simply silica
Mammoth P Microbes (not pictured here yet)

Last edited:

chomsky

I'm looking forward to seeing what the mammoth P does in conjunction with the Red Frog. Ill post an ingredients list from the Red Frog soon. It's some really good stuff. Smells like the ocean in a bat's cave!!!

nickman

Veteran
That Red Frog sounds interesting...!!!... Do u get it locally or do u order it online ...???...

Also, do u flower and veg under those lights in the pic ...???...

chomsky

Red frog is out of Templeton California. The ingredients in the premium vegetation blend is

worm castings, Forest humus, vegetable compost, composted Forest products, high nitrogen seabird guano, high nitrogen bat guano, feather meal, sugar, Sea 90, Demerara sugar, Langbenite, hydrolyzed fish, kelp, humic acid, volcanic ash, alfalfa meal, kelp meal, fish meal, soybean meal, Surfactants, fossilized kelp, humates, rock phosphates, green sand, rock dust, sulfate of potage.

In the bloom blend it's the same ingredients with added

Indonesian bat guano, azomite, and fish bone meal, Alaskan forest humus,

Yes you can find online

And yes I grow beginning to end under the SpydrX. I have a dommer to control the intensity.

DJXX

Veteran
Red frog is out of Templeton California. The ingredients in the premium vegetation blend is

worm castings, Forest humus, vegetable compost, composted Forest products, high nitrogen seabird guano, high nitrogen bat guano, feather meal, sugar, Sea 90, Demerara sugar, Langbenite, hydrolyzed fish, kelp, humic acid, volcanic ash, alfalfa meal, kelp meal, fish meal, soybean meal, Surfactants, fossilized kelp, humates, rock phosphates, green sand, rock dust, sulfate of potage.

In the bloom blend it's the same ingredients with added

Indonesian bat guano, azomite, and fish bone meal, Alaskan forest humus,

Yes you can find online

And yes I grow beginning to end under the SpydrX. I have a dommer to control the intensity.
and the kitchen sink too....wow thats a list of stuff...is it expensive..DJXX

chomsky

and the kitchen sink too....wow thats a list of stuff...is it expensive..DJXX

Well the folks at Mammoth were kind enough to send enough Mammoth P to do this grow since I'm recording it for them. That stuff is spendy but it's getting great reviews. They also say it should work great with the Red Frog. The Vegematrix isn't cheap. It cost me about $450 it will last the whole grow then some. The red frog is like $35 a bag. I'll only be using Co2 during 12/12 and it's pretty cheap around here.

But come on man, I'm going to raise the roof off my house with this shit. My yeild should be amazing. I've used vegematrix before. It's really good stuff!!!

chomsky

Oh I know I could get great results with Lucas, kiss formula and other less expensive tried and true methods. I just love experimenting. I also love the process. It's my escape from real life,tucked away in my grow room. No phone no kids no wife.just me an the girls....

DJXX

Veteran
nice a true man cave...oh if i had much more cash i would go for the premium nutes...i did that years ago and it just wasn't that much more beneficial...i used to use Foxfarm with everything they made...but after i tried the KISS method it was better with 1/5 of the cost..just me i am old and have lil income so have to be frugal..i really am interested in the tea though...heard it really adds to the stacking if used from week 2 to week 5 in bloom..DJXX

chomsky

Red Frog is some hot stuff!!!

Red Frog is some hot stuff!!!

Just opened up the Red Frog to take a whiff of that deliciously disgusting earthy smell and noticed a bunch of mold growing all over the top (Red Frog peeps say this is a good sign of life) I reached in to mix it up as they recommend when mold gets goin and man that stuff was hot, I do mean hot, there is some serious life going on in there I can't wait to see what this stuff does for my soil/plants!!!!!