What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

structured water

2dialed

wasn't sure which forum to pose this in but when I did a search couldn't find much. is it mostly a faith thing believer nonbeliever, or can it raise dissolved oxygen or lower surface tension. john evans seems to endorse it, some are claiming increased brix in strawberries in port heume

idiit

Veteran
https://www.icmag.com/ic/search.php?searchid=6227989

^ 131 structured water posts here at ic.

first I heard of structured water was nevil's first or second post iirc over at the farm where he briefly resurfaced before retreating once again.

I believe in structured water. there are quite a few scientific articles showing how sound can restructure water. I use the device nevil posted called a water vortex magnetizer:

^ http://www.dancingwithwater.com/products/vortex-magnetizer/

I get leg cramps and dehydration is probably partial cause due to too much coffee intake. it works lots better than plain tap or distilled water imo. I've had it for years.

i'm a believer.

2dialed

thanks for the reply idiit, I couldn't get the first link to work for me. some of the marketing and endorser's seem to have religious overtones as to healing properties when drinking the kool aid. i'm not against faith, in organic gardening it seems you study people that have written books in the 30's 40's or 50's when faith was popular and if u didn't write a book all that knowledge was lost and not passed down

idiit

Veteran
^ fixed the link. I can't say for certain that structured water works. I've read the 'clumpy water' stuff and seen videos of how energy of different types can dramatically affect the water's structure. I believe it hydrates me better after 5+ years of using the gadget.

link works for a few minutes and then doesn't. go to search, hit advanced search, type structured water (no " needed), hit search now button. lots of posts here on structured water.

2dialed

yeah I think steiner did have something similar,. it looked like big bowls stacked up and instead of the water flowing over the edge it came out of a hole in the bottom of each bowl and the water reverses direction in each bowl. they also have a thing where they stir compost tea manually with a paddle or stick and change direction trying to create a vortex.john evans borrowed a dissolved oxygen meter from a friend and claims to have gotten higher reading with structured water, this was years ago when he was living in Alaska... i'm guessing he was on well water

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I presume you guys are referring to the youtube vid. So far as I can tell it is primarily the reaction of water to 1/ physical displacement by a solid and 2/ light and 3/ the combination of the two which is being discussed.

If there was any sort of actual device or something about increase of O2 at same temp then I need to watch it again. Perhaps you could clarify exactly what you are referring to. I posted links to an enormous range of topics.

2dialed

the youtube vid of the strawberries in port hueneme ca was the clayton nolte device where they doubled the brix on their worst field over their other fields. the device john evans was using was from livingwater.com a Canadian company where he tests for 02 but no youtube vid of that

Infinitesimal

my strength is a number, and my soul lies in every
ICMag Donor
Veteran
here is a two part lecture given by University of Washington professor Gerald Pollack on the subject... he refers to it as EZ- water (Exclusion Zone) aka fourth phase or liquid crystal water

[YOUTUBEIF]JnGCMQ8TJ_g [/YOUTUBEIF]

[YOUTUBEIF]hqHWueBp23c [/YOUTUBEIF]

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
alivewater.com .... sorry couldn't edit my post

I presumed that your short statement
24% increase in 02 at the same temp microbeman
was in reference to one of the links I posted.

I did have a brief look at the sales pitch website alivewater. One glaring error "Increased dissolved oxygen creates an inhospitable environment for anaerobic (bad) bacteria, like
E.Coli and Coliform."

To begin with E. Coli is not anaerobic bacteria. It divides just hunky dory in an O2 environment
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/7747938
http://textbookofbacteriology.net/e.coli.html

Secondly coliform is a description of a group of bacteria including e-coli https://foodsafety.foodscience.corn...-Notes-Bacteria-Coliform-Indicators-09-07.pdf

This does not speak much of their scientific grasp.

Additionally any sort of agitation can increase the dissolved oxygen (DO2) level of water, however this exchange of gases occurs primarily at the surface so I'd be interested to see their data illustrating that this occurs any more than a dollar store nozzle screwed on the end of the tap. I could find no data on their website. (perhaps I missed it).

If one truly wishes to boost the DO2 of water then airlift is the way to go. I have posted data/studies in this forum indicating up to a 10 fold increase in DO2 using an airlift.

It is interesting that so many in the industry choose to ignore this science, instead opting for the mystical & magic.

BTW; I stand ready to have my mind changed at any time by the presentation of solid data.

2dialed

you're rite, I don't see any lab testing or university testing on their site. it's only anecdotal user reports from john evans and sid Richards both from Alaska both on well water that's probably dam good to begin with.... if they were on crappier municipal tap i'm sure they should get more than 20-24% percent increase. the school kid were testing with test tubes and chemicals on municipal tap and went from 1ppm to 6ppm. one of the reports is from some kind of company kingdom manna but it sounds like they were injecting 02 in the water and sustaining 40 ppm for weeks.

anonymousmom

wasn't sure which forum to pose this in but when I did a search couldn't find much. is it mostly a faith thing believer nonbeliever, or can it raise dissolved oxygen or lower surface tension. john evans seems to endorse it, some are claiming increased brix in strawberries in port heume
Have you checked out Masuro Emoto's work? "Structured" water is "shaped", molecularly I believe, differently and physically reduced in its size...allowing a more thoroughly penetrating hydration, therefore using quite a bit less of the stuff. Orchards using structured water use almost 1/3 less water...because the water they are using goes further into cells because of the change in its actual shape, it fits better. Tumbling and magnetic effects of natural flowing rivers, ionization... Check out the Viktor Schauberger documentary on the Secrets of Water...

ROT

picture.php

Lost in a SOG

GrassSnakeGenetics
Yeah so as I understand it, based on reading books on bioscience/biophys such as Gerald Pollarks work and others involved in the Electric Universe movement, I can't be arsed walking to my bookcase,, also "The rainbow and the worm" by Mae Wan Ho and "Hidden breakthroughs in the biosciences" by Michael Levin, the water in living organisms is obviously not allowing flow through it by random brownian diffusion as the current cell biology model still tries to assert.

Water is ridiculously amazing, it breaks all the rules for what it is which is made of two gasses, one that is the lightest element in the universe (H), and has a boiling point higher than many many heavier compounds, but amongst other properties, it conducts both heat and electricity brilliantly and DNA has known about this since well whenever this cosmic awareness dance started. This is part of the reason I love the book "the cosmic serpent" by Narby because it ties in DNA, Shamanism and biophysics into explaining in a very ancient shamanic way really how we work, how our eyes bring in much more information than just colour and this is how the Ayahuasquero Shamans see which medicine to give. more complicated than just trusting your intuition with nature it is literally learning to read DNA. As light bounces off all living things it as well as colour and details of texture/shading also carries the electromagnetic frequency of that being which is essentially set by its DNA, once you can tap into that awareness you can read living systems far more naturally.

The water in cells is far closer to a gel, a quantum coherent gel. Highly organised with the charge through it maintained within narrow parameters. The physics of water inside a cell and within teeny spaces such as carbon nanotubules as many experiments have shown is completely different.

Water as we know has a spin on the molecules and also an incredible capillary strength because it is so sensitive to charge, hence the very high levels of negative ions that can be felt and measured near a river or rising spring, which is why divining rods work, this spin and crucially memory is super important.

You can really go down a rabbit hole here because fluid water forms relatively very large icosahedral structures within that can trap electromagnetic frequencies within, bacteria make a great use of this and can reform after being microwaved so long as the bacteria's electromagnetic frequency is transmitted into the water. But this is also why very low dose medicine can and does quite frequently work such as homeopathy, I'm NO homeopath! but still after learning all about all of this water memory ability I can see that even though they are smug morons their craft works and they aren't completely mental. Interesting that plato actually got his platonic solids pretty right with no understanding of bond angles or anything.

So for plants and in soil anyway anecdotal evidence shows that water that has a more coherent spin on the molecules making it more readily available to be absorbed. flowing water is much healthier not just because of extra O2 but also better alignment of spin on the water molecules therefore changing the ratio of heavy and light water and the size of Exclusion Zones (EZ) that the water forms when presented with hydrophobic materials.

I believe personally this is why eating fresh veg/fruit hydrates us so much more efficiently than any fluid, because the water inside them is more quantum coherent and alive.

we can all detect dead and alive water but we have been taught to some extent that the water in life is quite stagnant but it's actually turning out to be a very different reality. It suited biology and biochemists since ever for it to be that way as well because even today they still cannot effectively probe the inside of a cell and watch how it works without ruining the conditions of that cells normal functioning. In experiments cells were often blitzed up in a blended and then tested which completely ignored the effect of electrical interactions which is the real key to life.

It's a great field of research,, delve deeper..

Last edited:

2dialed

wow, forgot about this thread....I,m tempted to get a device as I,m already on decent well water under 100 ppm tds and I have a water meter on standby if I want city water around 50ppm with chlorine. the compelling one for me was the strawberry field video, going from 6-8 brix to 12 brix on there worst field using the clayton nolte device

Latest posts

Latest posts