What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Show your autoflower pix

canned abyss1

Veteran
For all of the autoflower growers out there. This is the place to show off your work. It's time to show the naysayers what autoflowers have to offer. :joint:

I N Hail

Growing Grower AKA Wasted Rock Ranger
Veteran
Dam Canned thats some of the nices buds i've seen GREAT color . How is the high ,taste,smell?

I N Hail (aka Kermit Greenskip)

Master Low

Master Low

Here's Master Low, my first run with it:

Great smoke, fruity, tasty, honestly the potency is way up there, people who say ML lacked in potency are nuts or smoking too much hash :D

canned abyss1

Veteran
Dam Canned thats some of the nices buds i've seen GREAT color . How is the high ,taste,smell?

I N Hail (aka Kermit Greenskip)

Thanks I N Hail.
The high is very heady and visual, it is comparable to Sputnik 2.0, (I've never had Apollo 13 but Sputnik 2.0 carries about 75% of its traits and is supposed to be comparable to it. So if you are familiar with the Apollo high this will give you an idea about Spyder's high) definitely thinking weed. There are a couple of different smells some are lemony/skunky and some are cherry/floral. They taste just like they smell.

Mr.qewk

wow, looking mighty green and fresh for 99days, but damn that's a long wait7, hopefully the smoke will reward you for your patience..

Did you have any problems during early stage that stunted the growth or what is your take on the added weeks?

canned abyss1

Veteran
Here are some Spyder F5's, that are around 55 days

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
fair play mate, this is one of the prettiest buds I've ever seen of any kind, LR or not... excellent work ...

Tropic

Hey canned abyss1, your plants look dank! What's the average final height on those? Do they get big? What's the smell and taste like? Looks trich covered!

Here's my homemade autoflower, the lineage is a bit complicated, but is as follows:
[(Lowryder#2 x Superskunk/unknown males) x early unknown Indica male]
If we consider the above cross as P1, I've grown F1, F2 and have F3 seeds, but this is a pic of a F2 plant. Showed sex after 18 days, grown outdoor on a balcony that gets direct sunlight from midday to around 6PM, otherwise lighting is 5AM-6PM. I'd really love to try them indoors under 18/6 lighting but unfortunately this is not possible for me at the moment. This is day 53 from seed, I guess it has still at least 3 weeks to go, I'll try to push it to max ripeness (without it being overdone).

picture.php

picture.php

T

TheOneWill

I'm thinking of doing a masterlow x sour diesel cross.
What percent of seeds turn out auto?