What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

-26F or -31C here tonight, how cold is it by you?

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
-29 c out there right now, I work outside
Say a prayer for me, if you hear someone cursing that will be me

Its been bitter here. The last 2 weeks we havent been above 0F. Mostly between-15 and -30F at night. We had 50 mph winds for a week.

supersonic

Little below 0 C at night, from 5C to 9C through the day for two weeks now. High temperatures for february. The Sun is getting warmer and it seems like spring is around the corner, but it's to early.

Stoner4Life - I live in Atlantic Canada and it gets plenty cold here too. I would recommend you get a block heater installed in your truck, then you don 't have to worry about starting. They are pretty much a necessity around here although they consume a lot of power and I only use mine when it is very cold.

ginoberde

Over here its +30c at daytime and about +26c at night

I'm watching the girls bake under the caribbean sun in the back yard

ToKEN

Registered Cannabis User
Veteran
it's 26 here and snowing. I hate snow. I gotta drive 13 miles to work in it too. bleh

Pops

Resident pissy old man
Veteran
Cold as can be here in SoCal. Right now it is 81 degrees, but it will be clear down to the 50's by midnight!

G

A little chilly for this area this time of year.I just had to lower my floursecent lights for a few minutes over my tray to get my bubbler water to a groovy 77 F.You folks that live in refigerated conditions have my respect but not my envy.

facelift

This is the money you could be saving if you grow
Veteran
-25 with wind in Chicago over the weekend. The issue here is snow. It's been snowing off and on since just before Christmas. This year's total before todays snow was 47.2 inches. A banner year. I'm tired of shoveling it.

bongasaurus

king of the dinosaurs
Veteran
you guys got it good.

MAX TEMP : -26.9 °C
MIN TEMP : -32.7 °C
MEAN TEMP : -29.8 °C

with winds like a motherfucker the other day. and im working outside... :badday:

ToKEN

Registered Cannabis User
Veteran
Stoner4Life said:
like a mini heat wave today....... got up to 8F

haha...it's 26 here and freezing rain on top of the 3 inches we got...it was hell driving home from work...

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
-19F right now, supposdly dropping to -30F tonight BEFORE windchill factoring,
luckily enough I have a well stocked fridge, freezer, and kief box.......

HerbGlaze

Eugene Oregon
Veteran
HOLY SHAT

HOLY SHAT

Stoner4Life said:
-19F right now, supposdly dropping to -30F tonight BEFORE windchill factoring,
luckily enough I have a well stocked fridge, freezer, and kief box.......

its 65 Today in Nevada/Sierra County.
Were are you at?

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
HerbGlaze said:
its 65 Today in Nevada/Sierra County.
Were are you at?
northern minnesota
near 'Frostbite Falls' better known as International Falls....... coldest spot in the lower 48.

Latest posts

Latest posts