What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

California company has pot license, workers still arrested

Medfinder

Chemon 91
SACRAMENTO, Calif. — The confusing rollout of marijuana regulations in California has been underscored in Mendocino County, where local authorities licensed a company to deliver pot only to have state police arrest two employees who were trying to do just that with nearly a ton of weed.

The workers showed the officer the company’s county license and a manifest for the marijuana, but the officer insisted it was illegal, called for backup and arrested the men.

“It is incomprehensible that this has occurred,” said Rogoway, who sent a letter to CHP demanding that the charges be dropped and the marijuana returned to Old Kai.
https://apnews.com/fc4f158144784d62...mpany-has-pot-license,-workers-still-arrested

:tiphat:

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
Jumped the gun and got busted for it.

F'ing stupid to put their entire harvest at risk, days before it would be perfectly ok.

mack 10

Veteran
ouch, so whos liable? the farmer? or the pick up guy?
I imagine they used that company for the first time?
painfiul for the farm whatever.

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
ouch, so whos liable? the farmer? or the pick up guy?
I imagine they used that company for the first time?
painfiul for the farm whatever.

I would imagine that the individual or individuals who made the decision to start business a few days early would be held accountable. Including ALL employees involved.

I don’t see how customers can be charged with anything if they never took possession of any product. I guess they could possibly get hit with a conspiracy charge but those are very difficult to prove.

Latest posts

Latest posts