What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

2017 sweet line up

Tommy G

:|Sweet Seeds®|:
Vendor
Veteran
Cheers mate!

Sorry for the delay. Only now we're getting back on track.

Hopefully you'll have them within the next 3 working days.

Kind regards,

tommy

B

bigganjabud

Cheers mate!

Sorry for the delay. Only now we're getting back on track.

Hopefully you'll have them within the next 3 working days.

Kind regards,

tommy

Wow Tommy hahaha literally got the space to smash a few straight away

B

bigganjabud

Right then after a few weeks waiting a care pack from the legendary Tommy G turned up this morning

(YOU SIR ARE WORTH YOUR WEIGHT IN SHATTER ATLEAST)

Bit growing on at the min over ere but rest assured these little beauty's will be getting popped as soon as humanly possible

Nuff love

Namestae

picture.php

PS I now need the whole collection of sweet seeds clippers lighters cos they look wicked and I needs them in my collection

Tommy please bring some of all designs to Birmingham

Also if anyone else is reading and going to Birmingham in a few months for product earth please lemme know

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Right then after a few weeks waiting a care pack from the legendary Tommy G turned up this morning

(YOU SIR ARE WORTH YOUR WEIGHT IN SHATTER ATLEAST)

Bit growing on at the min over ere but rest assured these little beauty's will be getting popped as soon as humanly possible

Nuff love

Namestae

View Image

PS I now need the whole collection of sweet seeds clippers cos they look wicked and I needs them in my collection

Tommy please bring some of all designs to Birmingham

Also if anyone else is reading and going to Birmingham in a few months for product earth please lemme know

Quality and plenty of Quantity for you my friend..:tiphat:

B

bigganjabud

Quality and plenty of Quantity for you my friend..:tiphat:

Thanks bro raring to go go go now just need to clear space haha,
Unfortunately I've started some beans allready as these sweet ones were delayed a few weeks, but rest assured we are gonna be getting with it asap

Tommy G

:|Sweet Seeds®|:
Vendor
Veteran
Cheers mate!

Nice to know you already have them ;)

In all the other expos we've been present this year we had the full collection of 4 or 5 clippers, so I suppose we will also have them in Birmingham... unless we decide to change it for other merchandising products, which I suppose is not going to happen now.

We'll keep in touch. Kind regards,

tommy

B

bigganjabud

Cheers mate!

Nice to know you already have them ;)

In all the other expos we've been present this year we had the full collection of 4 or 5 clippers, so I suppose we will also have them in Birmingham... unless we decide to change it for other merchandising products, which I suppose is not going to happen now.

We'll keep in touch. Kind regards,

tommy

Cheers man

Il definitely be seeing you this year

Even accommodation is sorted man

B

bigganjabud

picture.php

Had a fail on a few other beans so had to pop some sweetness

Literally just seen water

picture.php

You can tell what one's are sweet

F

FreeUrMind

Nice one bgb am taking seat for the Shows lol how many strains you running now

B

bigganjabud

Right then my people

Had a few fatalities from my other sets of seeds in my other diarys

This is happiness

Popped the crystal candy last night
4 beans in the glass of water

This morning all 4 have split

Also

Popped two Indigo berry beans aswell and they have split aswell

STAY tuned for the next few days and see if they got above cube

Woooooooooooooo

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

SWEET to the rescue

Love and blessings for the weekend people

NAMESTAE

B

bigganjabud

Three days later

we are two heads above the ground and I'm so chuffed I've just used the same pic I'm about to post here in the sweet seeds July comp as I've never really caught a husk falling off the cotledons

picture.php

Cheers for tuning in folks that's all till next week

Namestae

F

FreeUrMind

Nice one bigganjabud did you try sand paper on these Seeds.I am going to try it out with new Seeds

B

bigganjabud

Alright cool you running different strains in this Wilma System

This is my first crack at these strains bro!, so I'm gonna attempt a crack at them, now il be able to judge if I've got a grip on my system il decide if they're staying in my harem, as I'm looking for mothers mate! Hopefully I will find a nice sugar mummy that will spoil me lol

Latest posts

Latest posts