What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Who are the best growers here on Icmag ?

stoned40yrs

Ripped since 1965
Veteran
Lots of great growers on here. My favorite great grower only does outdoors and a little gh for breeding. I'm privileged that he lets me know a lot more of what he's up too than anyone else. I'm positive he's great because he lets me test smoke everything he grows:biggrin:, dozens and dozens of strains. The proof is in the quality of the buds. Big shout out to my mate Baked Beanz:tiphat:

Dropped Cat

Six Gummi Bears and Some Scotch
Veteran
dansbuds
Blynx
krunchbubble
Philthy
Marlo
Baked Beanz
Snow Crash
Get Mo
Mr. Greengenes
Dave Coulier

Never read a thread by any of them that didn’t deliver.

VonBudí

ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ
Veteran
Threads a gold mine for finding old users & threads:tiphat:

Add Pono to the list

ZIO GREEN

OUTLAW
Veteran
Icmag is based on the photos,ok a person can grow beautiful plants,large buds,huge greenhouses,but we are forgetting the most important thing,test the finished product personally,touch it,smell it and smoke it,who grow the best weed is the best grower.

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
lol so many people on here saying we shouldnt have this thread.

come on guys its all in good fun. just pick somebody. why bother posting just to say " its impossible to choose" or "depends on your criteria"

Request, can you guys post Hyperlinks to some of the threads that put these members in such high regards. I would like to check them out. Thanks!

Dropped Cat

Six Gummi Bears and Some Scotch
Veteran
U

usually

Everyone knows tom hill won the Internet on overgrow with the original big plants thread. that still hasn't been topped by any individual posters or by the threads he did on icmag.

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
Everyone knows tom hill won the Internet on overgrow with the original big plants thread. that still hasn't been topped by any individual posters or by the threads he did on icmag.
yah Tom Hill is undeniable

Slipnot

i know nothing about you except for the 3 posts you have on this thread , but IMHO your ego far exceeds your growing knowledge ! not one thing you've said gives kudo's to anybody but yourself . & then your slamming vert growers like they are wasting their time .
all i can say is wow !!! :noway:

Nah it doesn't its just years of growing knowledge not in some closet or bedroom lol but in fields as far as one can see ,, i guess my sarcasm got to you haha, saying i guess i can say i am the best grower ?
why didn't you say the same to the others but pick me out ???

But now that you have i might as well ram it down your throat kiddo
Yup I was probably driving a tractor when you got your first tricycle pretty sure
You don't know me thats good lets keep it that way ok
but anyways been pretty busy as of late building houses on other end of farm a new subdivision average home is 3.5 million should make 30 million you know I am on the 5 more farming year plan then SELL SELL SELL
And get the hell out of the country and move to costa rica ocean front and live like a King with servants my retirement stess free with pockets full of money
Hey you looking for a Job ?? let me know you good at polishing shoes ???? :laughing::moon:

PS you better go ph your water for your plants I will let mother nature take care of all mine

Attachments

• IMG4030.jpg
    IMG4030.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG4245.jpg
    IMG4245.jpg
    111.4 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG4248.jpg
    IMG4248.jpg
    111.5 KB · Views: 17

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
Humboldtlocal is deniable. he was like the most popular poster on this site for a few years. i didn't even see him mentioned in this thread yet.
He was kind of a one hit wonder. plus the drama with Ganja D kinda ruined it. still respect him though. that guy made me want to grow monsters on a hilltop which i'm doin now so can't really hate

B4URTIME

Humboldtlocal is deniable. he was like the most popular poster on this site for a few years. i didn't even see him mentioned in this thread yet.

Although this isn't a popularity contest, HumboltLocal certainly is worthy of mention in terms of popularity it wouldn't be hard to check the forums and search for threads by most views and replies then just look as the various threads add the numbers and see who has the most views and replies of all the members.

Slipnot

Hmm let me really see here who i remember back in the Day come to think about was so much better back then everyone was chillaxed we roared and actually used sites just like thie one for info not some fucking social media outlet that everyone lives on now lol.
To bad many left tired of the newer generation of Retards trolling startin shit these truly were the people that made a impact on what growin is all about today
to name a few from the legend status heath Robinson, Krusty ,DHF, DrFever, guys producing pounds with little low power

mojave green

rockin in the free world
Veteran
Although this isn't a popularity contest, HumboltLocal certainly is worthy of mention in terms of popularity it wouldn't be hard to check the forums and search for threads by most views and replies then just look as the various threads add the numbers and see who has the most views and replies of all the members.
Oh sweet irony!

Latest posts

Latest posts