What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

2016 IC 420 Cup Winners!

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
massive thanks to mac10 and oldpink,,,,,
crazy busy!,,,,,
lovely seeing everyone,,,,
times just seems to fly,,,,,s2:tiphat:

cloudz

ICMag Donor
BIG congratulations to cloudz for winning the 1st place Grower Indica with StarBud Sister grown from seed. Well done!!

View Image

:tiphat: much thanks, cups arrived today:woohoo: very nice cups,the small cup from the 3 place looks so sweet
big up to strandvasker for this cups, amazing :thank you:
big up to the ic crew!

Londinium

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice looking Cup,beautiful work Strandvasker...well done Cloudz et al

Yeah Much Cogratulation's to all the winners And entrants and thanks to Judges and staff and the people of Amsterdam x---except Passport kontrol at Schiphol(Fail-get new software)and the Rude Cminus Barista at Screaming Beans(shame nice roast) who both Suck like a Fookin' Sinkhole!
The High standard Entries continues--The Passion of IC Cup-goers continues--High accumulation of Blisters on my feet continues--The so much Chocomel that I feel queasy continues--The narrowly avoiding bicycle carnage continues--The Smoking Silverbubble and wondering why its Siverhazier than "Most" SSH I can find-which tastes like AmmyKneesYa(which is nice SSH I know but wheres the rest of the Incense?!)continues--The wishing I went to see the Broker for my Haze Instead continues...
I Judged hashish's which was much fun and was very nice to see Sift,Pressed,Bubble and Roisin there(got hash enrty macro pic's but left usb stick in AmDam,oops sorry)...but saw/smelt/smoked much top-notch bud too as per usual.
Prop's to Mack10(many Kilometres and hours for the cause) and Old Pink(missed ya,next time ;])and all the rest who helped pull it off. Sorry I missed meeting many new and old friends properly but I had family stuff to do in Holland this year and not enough hours.
Disageements and judging problems&politics aside I am still more Positive than ever about the Canna Situation at the IC Cup-Locally and Worldwide in general right now(Big up US,JAM,Can, Aus,NZ etc) Just some of the Research available recently makes my years of slogging away in the Shadow's seem worthwhile again....I've dreamed about this level of Cannabis Scientific Freedom for decades.
T'was my First time back at the cup due to 4 years living in Stealth-mode---But I have always been Very Proud to be involved in the 420 cup-having experienced a few other cups too over the years-whether entering,judging or just coming to hang with Ganja people and I hope it continues being whatever it takes to stay the truest ,fairest most open CannaCup that it can be.
I am happy in future to just enter without judging or to enter and judge(but not for my entries) or if needs be to do neither if more help is needed,anything except camera skills. I'm usually there for at least a week most years anyway and will happily stay longer as I love me some springtime in Holland(pretty nice weather this year too wasn't it-;])
Oh Yeah sending Much Love to The4.20-4/20@Vondelpark Crew,My Fams@GRN&PLSNT UK and MeltingPot Brasil, My Valencia/Evissa/Barca/Lisboa Brothers and Sisters!
Smoke Clouds are rising people...and when I focus...I can see for miles
Luck'n'Lite JBo

Hi ojd,

Can you please have a look at my last post and let me somehow know if you would be interested in what I told Mustafunk. I have plenty to go around to more than just 2 growers.. .the objective being a shitload of fresh Rooi Bart kerns end up on in Seedbay's FUND Raiser section.

Please feel free to delete this post if you feel like, I just couldn't message you any other way.

All the best.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=245976&page=24

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
always interesting to read how these things turn out. As always judging cannabis is very subjective, just take my own entry as an example. Some people here slated it saying it wasnt potent (its actually the strongest thing I've grown all year).... and yet the same batch picked up a cup in another event being run at the same time...

meh, swings and roundabouts ;)

picture.php

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
always interesting to read how these things turn out. As always judging cannabis is very subjective, just take my own entry as an example. Some people here slated it saying it wasnt potent (its actually the strongest thing I've grown all year).... and yet the same batch picked up a cup in another event being run at the same time...

View Image

:woohoo:

Congrats Jamie

2nd place Sativa, not bad bro, real nice. get a trophy?

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
:woohoo:

Congrats Jamie

2nd place Sativa, not bad bro, real nice. get a trophy?

massive congrats jamie:peacock:,,,,,
if that is what i smoked then the problem i would have is that it was TOO potent,,,,
i described it like being bitch slapped out of my stoney state with a massive high only for that to be replaced by a very heavy stone,,much more then the previous,,,,,
our judging was probably all over the place lol but " cream always rises to the top" ,,eh jamie? :),,,,,,
again bloody well done mate,,,,,:tiphat:

JamieShoes

Veteran
thanks for the kind words fellers. :tiphat:

one mans trash is another mans treasure right? I think thats more true with Cannabis than most things...and if I'm being totally honest, I hated the taste of my entry, pure chemical haze pine toilet cleaner, not pleasant at all lol...but to my system, very potent... but thats my endocannabinoid system and I wouldnt comment on anyone elses :)

not sure if there's a physcial trophy Giaus, I'll be catching up with the organizer sometime this week so I'll ask him :)

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
thanks for the kind words fellers. :tiphat:

one mans trash is another mans treasure right? I think thats more true with Cannabis than most things...and if I'm being totally honest, I hated the taste of my entry, pure chemical haze pine toilet cleaner, not pleasant at all lol...but to my system, very potent... but thats my endocannabinoid system and I wouldnt comment on anyone elses :)

not sure if there's a physcial trophy Giaus, I'll be catching up with the organizer sometime this week so I'll ask him :)

Ofcourse you get a trophy.

Congratz brother oweeeeee 2nd place .

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Pretty true everyone's taste is different, that's the main reason I wanted to get an entry in, to see some opinions, well there is always next year. (I've said that twice now, 3rd times a charm?) lol...

TDK

Veteran

View Image

great, very good job Jamie :woohoo:

regards
:tiphat:

besthaze

View Image

Great work!
my biggest compliments 4 u Jamie
:tiphat:

and 4 all others winners in the Elite Cup!!!

PS: I don't know that, in the same dayz and in the same place there was another awesome cup!!! with other awesome entries... LoL
I'd be happy to participate...if u'll want maybe next year...:biggrin:

Last edited:

JamieShoes

Veteran
Thanks everybody. This year was the 2nd Elite cup, but the first time they did one on 420 (last time was in November) As a young organisation, I'm sure they would be very happy to accept the amazing entries from our guys and girls here. :)

Actually, it would be nice to see some other independents as this years it was nearly all big crews with business interests. ;)

Latest posts

Latest posts