What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

GrindHouse Drop: Pre11 Prophet, Prophet, and Blockhead IBL

Bobby Stainless

"Ill let you try my Wu-Tang style"
Veteran
The wait is OVER!!!!:friends:

VIPs are up!!!

The public listings will be starting in the next 24-48 hours!

If you have any questions. Fire away in here. I am going to get high!

b7686c6f5b4dd80f115f93da757976c6dd89f93c.gifa

B

bench warmer

GrindHouse Drop: Pre11 Prophet, Prophet, and Blockhead IBL

Gotta ask... How does one get on the VIP list?
Thanks. :tiphat:

TheHobbit

Bobby,

I currently have a Bubba leaning prophet mom, here she goes when she was flowered under LEDS!

052310002.jpg

I also have 2 prophet seedlings that have been vegging for over a month. I purchased these back in 2009. My question is exactly what is the pre11prophet,
and I just estactic over the blockhead drop.

Frodo

yortbogey

To Have More ... Desire Less
Veteran
thankU....bobbyS..... just sc00ped UP..... my VIP's......over @ the bay
STEELE has once again..... raised the BAR.....even HIGHER.....
B00Y@ha.......let the bodies hit the flooR

AOD2012

I have the key, now i need to find the lock..
Veteran
Sweeeeet. I knew I needed to get some grindhouse genetics, and I think this just confirmed it for me! Can not wait for the public release. Keep doing what you are doing.

aod

TheHobbit

Yes,

An ETA on the public drop would be nice. Here are pics of some pre11prophet clones I will be flipping this weekend. The 5 big ones in the pic are prophets.

Update9001.jpg

Update9002.jpg

This one goes 11 weeks before she is ready. Getting ready to sex my last two seedlings I hope I get something as special as this one. She grows the hugest hogleg colas in my garden. I ALSO HAVE TO MENTION THIS IS THE STRONGEST MEDICINE IN MY GARDEN! THE PROPHET IS ALWAYS IN ROTATION!

So I think another pack of the pre11prophets and the Blockhead is what I will be shooting for.

Was there any reasons for switching the tang tang dad, are there noticable differences between the pre and post?

Frodo

paladin420

FACILITATOR
Veteran
Yes,

An ETA on the public drop would be nice. Here are pics of some pre11prophet clones I will be flipping this weekend. The 5 big ones in the pic are prophets.

Update9001.jpg

Update9002.jpg

This one goes 11 weeks before she is ready. Getting ready to sex my last two seedlings I hope I get something as special as this one. She grows the hugest hogleg colas in my garden. I ALSO HAVE TO MENTION THIS IS THE STRONGEST MEDICINE IN MY GARDEN! THE PROPHET IS ALWAYS IN ROTATION!

So I think another pack of the pre11prophets and the Blockhead is what I will be shooting for.

Was there any reasons for switching the tang tang dad, are there noticable differences between the pre and post?

Frodo

I hav the pre11 just startin to run up..Grabbin some of the new run to run side by side..just to answer that question sir...

Bobby Stainless

"Ill let you try my Wu-Tang style"
Veteran
Pal, did you get your VIPs?

I am having a bit of technical difficulty with the account. Clarence will probably not get to it today, so I am thinking tomorrow will be the first drop. I will try and get one for the morning crowd, and another for the afternoon.

paladin420

FACILITATOR
Veteran
Pal, did you get your VIPs?

I am having a bit of technical difficulty with the account. Clarence will probably not get to it today, so I am thinking tomorrow will be the first drop. I will try and get one for the morning crowd, and another for the afternoon.
No I did not..says zero..

milo_xxx

Stress Tester/Plant Torturer
Veteran
Rough.... :bigeye:

Tomorrow is my 11hr+ day....

I will have to check before I leave... then cross my fingers!!

Thanks Bobby!! :respect:

Latest posts

Latest posts