What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Jack OG & Skunk OG

nickman

Veteran
Very nice indeed nickman :tiphat:
thanx Darksider...

Nice plants mate :) How much longer do you think the og jack needs?

It’s done... I have a plant that needs to be harvested first and then after that I’m gonna harvest the JackOG...!!!... so in the next couple days I’ll get to it... I really can’t wait, I want to take some pics of the two nice cola’s she has...!!!...

:tiphat:... thanx again guys.

UncleBens

How many days they had? I was looking at them a while ago but got karmarado instead, but looking at yours i might give them a try in the near future...Great main colas :yes:

nickman

Veteran
How many days they had? I was looking at them a while ago but got karmarado instead, but looking at yours i might give them a try in the near future...Great main colas :yes:

This one was done at nine weeks...

I grew a few last round that were done at ten weeks pretty much...

So I’d say 9 to 10 weeks...!!!...

Karmarado is probably my favorite strain from Karma...!!!...
but then again, I’ve grown so so many beautiful plants that came from Karma Genetics...!!!...

nickman

Veteran

9 weeks... Harvested.
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

nickman

Veteran

9 weeks... Harvested.
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

JackOG Tomorrow...!!!...

Also, sorry for the crunchy leaves... this was pretty much the only plant to do that with the leaves...

nickman

Veteran
JackOG@9weeks... harvested.
picture.php
picture.php

The SkunkOG will probably be the last plant in the room to be harvested...!!!... within the week ... :tiphat:.

J

jaded1

That jack og looks like commercial growers dream with those colas and the flowering time.
lovely job you've done in growing her so well bro

nickman

Veteran
Amazing plant and great job from grower. :tiphat:
thanx dude.

Id love to see tent full of those jack og buds... nice work!
Yeah me too Ben ... thanx buddy...
That jack og looks like commercial growers dream with those colas and the flowering time.
lovely job you've done in growing her so well bro
Thank you Sir...
Great work as always nickman.
Thanx man...

If you guys look at the Karma Genetics: strains info and all... first page, where he’s talking about his Jack O Nesa... look at the first two pics. Kinda reminds me of my JackOG some...!!!... the looks at least.

Mohadib

Veteran
Damn, nickman, these are some sexy loooking flowers! Thanks for the show:tiphat:

I hope you'll give us smoke report once things are done!?

Oh, and considering the sideway pics: If things haven't changed, you should try to resizse your pics using an external picture-editing-program such as Irfanview, before you upload them - for some reason this seems to do the trick ;)

nickman

Veteran
Damn, nickman, these are some sexy loooking flowers! Thanks for the show:tiphat:

I hope you'll give us smoke report once things are done!?

Oh, and considering the sideway pics: If things haven't changed, you should try to resizse your pics using an external picture-editing-program such as Irfanview, before you upload them - for some reason this seems to do the trick ;)

Thanks man. I’ll have to try it. It just sucks cause that just seems like something else I gotta do to upload pics... :tiphat:.