What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Josh D OG

JetLife175

Veteran
420giveaway
Seeing as how this isn't a s1 of the original cutting there's definitely some room for variation. It's a highly worked og line nonetheless. I found some really great p!ants in a single pack but they all couldn't rival the original Josh cutting

Does anybody know how karma made his regular josh d og version i read how he made his fem version but no information on the regular version im interested cuz im growing regular josh d og and after taking cuttings i have one fits the hells angels description or sfv og description just wondering what throw back i got

Mohadib

Veteran
Does anybody know how karma made his regular josh d og version i read how he made his fem version but no information on the regular version im interested cuz im growing regular josh d og and after taking cuttings i have one fits the hells angels description or sfv og description just wondering what throw back i got

I'm pretty sure he that he simply used his Biker Kush V2 male to pollinate the ((Triangle Kush S1 Bx1 x (SFV OG x Triangle Kush S1) Bx1 Ix1) female, while for the femenized version he used a reversed Biker Kush V2.

If I remember this correctly and find the respective post, I'll post it here...

Cantharellus

I got this from another site. It is straight from Karma SUPPPOSEDLY...

The white og was a pollen donor because all is female cuts to start from. Need a male to get the ball rolling. I bred away from it in every selection and bx ore ix . Thats why i used white og as its easy for me to reconize in the offspring so i can select away from it easy.r

Simply said in one sentence would be

((TKs1BX) x (sfv x tk)BX1 IX) x HA OG BX3

But as said before its all in the selection of everystep that makes it to what it is now.

3 lines all bred separate.

Tk reversed and selfed by rado
I selected a female.from 10 seeds. (Won cup bcn 2014)
Crossed it with white og
Then selected a male.from that(TK dominant)and backcrossed to the selected TKs1 cut.
Making TKs1bx1
Selected a cut from that.

Sfv crossed with reversed tk pollen.
I selected a cut from 10 seeds.
Crossed it with my white og male.
Selected a male (sfv x tk dominant)
Backcrossed it to the sfv x tk cut i selected.
Incrossed it. Bx x Bx
Selected a male and crossed that with the selected cut of TKs1bx

Selected a cut from that. This the female in the cross.

Ha OG crossed with a sfv OG bx male (lucifer OG)

Ha OG x lucifer OG aka (HA OG bx1)

Ha OG x Ha OG bx1 = Ha OG bx2 (sold as biker)

Ha OG x ha OG bx2 = Ha OG bx3

Selected male from the bx3

((Tks1bx1) x (sfv x tk bx1 ix)) x Ha OGbx3

The white og was a pollen donor because all is female cuts to start from. Need a male to get the ball rolling. I bred away from it in every selection and bx ore ix . Thats why i used white og as its easy for me to reconize in the offspring so i can select away from it easy.r

But as said before its all in the selection of everystep that makes it to what it is now.

Crossed it with white og
Then selected a male.from that(TK dominant)and backcrossed to the selected TKs1 cut.
Making TKs1bx1

Incrossed it. Bx x Bx

I have read this and from my understanding thats how he made the fem version of josh d og it would be interesting to know what male he used for regular version

I'm pretty sure he that he simply used his Biker Kush V2 male to pollinate the ((Triangle Kush S1 Bx1 x (SFV OG x Triangle Kush S1) Bx1 Ix1) female, while for the femenized version he used a reversed Biker Kush V2.

If I remember this correctly and find the respective post, I'll post it here...

I reckon you are right but im only guessing so there is a low chance off me having the sfv og pheno and a good chance off me having a hells angels og pheno anyway i will post pictures up in the next couple of days and see if anyone can help

Mohadib

Veteran
I reckon you are right but im only guessing so there is a low chance off me having the sfv og pheno and a good chance off me having a hells angels og pheno anyway i will post pictures up in the next couple of days and see if anyone can help

Well, since Karma hinself said his HA-OG is "just" an orginal OG cut from Orange County (no Blackberry in there) and the SFV OG is probably also "just" the original cut, it should be the same thing anyway ;)

Its a cut from orange county. No vlackberry in it as i know ore have seen. Just straight old style og kush.

Milo info looks pretty on point as i know it.

Just it was grown by 2 growers for HA not by HA from what i heard.

However, I couldn't find the post of his I've mentioned earlier, but another one from 2015 where he says that for the femenized versions of his strains he'll switch his Biker Kush breeding male with a reversed version of his HA-OG cut. He didn't mention the Josh D OG that post, but maybe that's the answer to your question: a reversed HA-OG.

Also my First Femmed seeds will go in production march.

Afther taking the step, i thought why not be fully balsy, and take a gamble.

So I am gone reverse the HA-OG cut. And use that as replacment for my Biker Kush breeding male.

Now i did now of it being done before and have spoken with few persons that grew them, they reported no herms but slow start up.

So i gone take the Jump and do a good batch.

Femmed

Where's My Bike (Amnesia X HA-OG)
Cheesy Rider (Cheese X HA-OG)
Ghostrider V2 (The White X HA-OG)
Headbanger (My sour D X HA-OG) (these worry me a bit)
Brotherhood OG (Happy Brother X HA-OG)
Biker Kush (these the mom will be a select cut of the v2)

Karma OG X HA-OG
Sour Power X HA-OG
Headbanger lemon cut X HA-OG

Femmed.

Ore be extreem balsy and reverse the SD mom.

zachrockbadenof

Veteran

Crossed it with white og
Making TKs1bx1
Incrossed it. Bx x Bx

so how long does it take to get to the final seeds to sell??? - if u figure 70days per opt, WOW... probably more then a year...

20181115_180920.jpg

20181115_180828.jpg

This one is purple pheno and a bit shorter but smells like earthy/sand fuel. Both will go around the 60 days before harvest this all so has thicker white pistols compared to other one

silverhazefiend

"Aint no love in the heart of the city"
Veteran
Im just speculating but i feel like these og need strong lights to show what they have from looking at the first pics i can tell hes using a weaker light all the plants are light green

The last sets are dark green with some leaf curl from the nutes or light but i can see its stronger

Cantharellus

Can't help you there Taz.

The Pine Day 61 chop. Smoke report in a couple of weeks on this one.

Attachments

• IMG_1257.JPG
    IMG_1257.JPG
    57.5 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_1258.JPG
    IMG_1258.JPG
    56.6 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_1260.JPG
    IMG_1260.JPG
    59.6 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_1267.JPG
    IMG_1267.JPG
    49 KB · Views: 47
  • IMG_1274.JPG
    IMG_1274.JPG
    65.4 KB · Views: 35

Cantharellus

That is the second run of a selection from a pack of josh d og regulars. I have one other that I kept to run again.