What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Strawberries and cream x chem haze

mr.brunch

Veteran
Hi all
First off, thanks to ojd for the opportunity to test these little beauties...

picture.php

After a few days delay while seedlings had to be bumped onto someone else to make way for these, I have planted them in a tray of soil, bagged them up and put them somewhere warm.

picture.php
picture.php

I will check them in about 4 days and update when they pop up.

OG.Gotti

Veteran
Definitely gonna be following this one.. This is a cross that I'll be purchasing if it's released.. Good luck..

mr.brunch

Veteran
Thanks for looking in everyone... I’ve been looking at the strawberries and cream pictures on here, and they look amazing- I can only imagine what the chem haze will bring to the party. Should be some keepers in this cross :tiphat:

mr.brunch

Veteran
After 3.5 days, we have 7/10 up... nice and quick- moved the seed tray into the daylight and gave a sprinkle of water:

picture.php
picture.php

Until next update! :tiphat:

mr.brunch

Veteran
An extra seed popped up, so now there are 8.
I gave them each their own bed today, so here they are:

picture.php

mr.brunch

Veteran
Cheers mate, as long as I get at least one girl consider me happy... after all, one good female is all you need!

mr.brunch

Veteran
Thank you all for checking in, I can’t wait to see what this cross throws out... I am considering a scrog just in case they overgrow me, but that’s a way off yet

Spaventa

Veteran
hey mrbrunch :) I see your getting busy. I hope these are good and the strawberry there in the end result. best wishes to your baby girls.

Latest posts

Latest posts