What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

My lonely josh d

maimunji

Thanx for the update...

So you said you put the two clones straight into 12/12 with no veg time.?. How tall were they when they first went in ... just curious.

Really small around 15 sm. tall in solo cups transplant to 2 ltr. Pots and straight in to 12/12.
Josh d and goji og nugs.
picture.php

Josh d
picture.php

maimunji

Thanx for the update...

So you said you put the two clones straight into 12/12 with no veg time.?. How tall were they when they first went in ... just curious.

Here is goji og to compare when i put them to flower goji was bigger than josh. Josh on the left of goji.
Josh strech a lot more
picture.php

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
i too have a lonely josh d in my tent next to various chem;s- compared to the other plants, the josh d is kicking some ass- at least looking at the production of tricomes... we'll see how it smokes in about 2 weeks..

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
i cut all the top buds off 5days ago, but left the medium to bottom buds on for a few more days- here is another lousy pic of one of the buds still growing - i'm growing in a 4x3.5ft tent under 2x315 cmh's..... but i had '3' vipar 300w led's, which i found sucked big time, so i gave em to my buddy- he used them a few months, and gave em back saying... they suck... so i hung em at various points in the tent adding a bit more light.... and when i say a 'bit' a mean a tiny bit...

maimunji

Here is how clones doing.
There is few difference compare to my first run.
First run was seed plant in 4 ltr. pots trained and flowered when reach maturity. Clones is in 2 ltr. Pots straight to 12/12. First run i use pk boosters and i think plant really need them. Clones grow untrained only with base nutes. First run environment was perfect but now temp hit 33 C° humidity hit 75%. I already can see how buds start to foxtail a little.
Anyway clones looks super except little calcium def.
EC 1.0 including 0.3 tap water. Ph 5.8-6.0.
Blumats.
picture.php

Nug structures.
picture.php

picture.php

Clones.
picture.php

Here is strech compare to my other plants all in bloom from 12/12. Josh d is double in size.
picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts