What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

HeadStash Baby!

mack 10

Veteran
@oakey, you growing sog style?

mine prob doubled but there is a lot of phenos
and growing sog they will naturally stretch more.

got a Headbanger going that style
to see how they like it.
seems well happy so far.

mehsauce

Headstash indeed. Here's some crappy phone pics from a not-so-perfect grow. It's still the best out of 5-6 other strains that are around here at the moment. Only thing that even comes close is Karma OG, but it needs a couple of weeks in the jar to bring out enough flavor to even come close to the this. Headstash has literally been my headstash for the past year or so, it's just so damn good.

We let the temps go to around 14-16c during the flush and it was pretty much all black/purple, beautiful as hell but gave it a purp-y taste, IMO. :D

We got 3 different females, 2 of them stretch like "average" hybrids (if you can say that..), but one almost doubles itself. Nothing like proper sativas though, so it's still manageable indoors. Granted, we've had the cuts since the first seed release, so the stretch has gone down anyways. And I haven't tried growing them un-topped and with no training, so can't really comment on sog style or such.

Doesn't seem to like to grow big colas, but with proper training and environment we get pretty much the same yield we get with other strains. It's just rock hard when properly done. :D The nugs above are from a 14L coco tree that yielded almost a pound of solid nugs and a qp of fluff I should have cut off. It was an old mother plant so hella long veg. :D Usually we give them 3-4 weeks veg from well rooted cuttings and get a solid yield out of em.

Last run we tried the cold-burst thingie to keep em down and they seemed to respond really well.

OakyJoe

OGJoe / Wiener und kein Allemann
Veteran
most of em are Headstash & KarmDown...

picture.php

nickman

Veteran
Wow, nice group of teens u got there...!!!...

Karmdown is an awesome strain... I was lucky enough to test the Karmdown and let me tell u that u r in for a nice treat my friend...!!!... every girl I got outta the pack was a keeper in my eyes pretty much...!!!...

Please keep us posted on the grow and how they do for u...!!!...

I really need to get another pack of those...!!!... I liked them more then the Karmas OG ...!!!... I even got a really nice colorful girl that had a lot of purple and a berry taste ...
mcheck out my albums they’re in there .

abirdintheair

Buteo Jamaicensis
Veteran
preliminary report. germed out 5-6, had perfect germ rates, but then lost 2-3 to dampening off. the remainders got flipped, stretch was 2.5x easy, which seems odd given the lineage of the cross. the last female to show also has shown a few hard balls underneath the female formations, so that might be an issue to watch, but otherwise 3/3 females. kind of sucks because I wanted a male to make f2s but it is what it is :tiphat:

OakyJoe

Veteran
4-5 Weeks into Veg by now... No topping, fimming or taking clones yet...
gets transplanted & shall be switched to bloom very soon...

Headstash1
picture.php

Headstash2
picture.php

Headstash3
picture.php

Headstash4
picture.php

Nice looking girls you have there. Hope you post lots of pics. I’m trying to decide which karma line I’m going to pick up. Looks like headbanger.

OakyJoe

Veteran
So far Headstash looks more "uniform" to me than the Karmdown... KD#2 gave me some Mutations, not bad at all... nice healthy ladies so far

abirdintheair

Buteo Jamaicensis
Veteran
in my run of headstash I had a crazy dark purple turning pheno that just reeked of cherry syrup. anyone else see this, as the other ones were completely uniform in structure, remained green, and have more funk tones then the sweet of the purple. :tiphat:

nickman

Veteran
in my run of headstash I had a crazy dark purple turning pheno that just reeked of cherry syrup. anyone else see this, as the other ones were completely uniform in structure, remained green, and have more funk tones then the sweet of the purple.

I had one go pretty purple on me -
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

This last pic is a second one that had a purple tint to it as well...
Smelled just like cookies too...

nickman

Veteran
Hey Nick, Ive got some Headstash i just flipped, currently around week 2 flowering,

Do you grow in soil to get these results?
Im doing my first ever no-till cycle with these,

would love any tips that would help my headstash to express it self in the same way as yours :D

I’ve been using Fox Farm Ocean Forest mixed with Fox Farm Happy Frog... at a 1/1 ratio...
I also usually use some GH General Organic products...

I really want to start getting into amending my own soil. I’m just a little nervous that I’m gonna fuck something up...

I’m glad you like my results, I hope everything works out for you ... :tiphat:.

Latest posts

Latest posts