What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Amsterdam November 2017 get together

B

bigganjabud

Seems everything is confirmed man the mrs has granted me leave for the 2018 link up

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
shit man, nothing is certain yet and the surprise would mean we are doing it in Spain. i only said to take the time off. hope you can get your money back on the accommodation as it might not be in Ams this year. didnt want to say anything till it was more certain, but yeah, you forced my hand :D

zamzia

Veteran
You talking about IC420 2018 big man? If so, I've not booked that far ahead!! Hahaha. Just for November :)

hazyfontazy

Veteran
shit man, nothing is certain yet and the surprise would mean we are doing it in Spain. i only said to take the time off. hope you can get your money back on the accommodation as it might not be in Ams this year. didnt want to say anything till it was more certain, but yeah, you forced my hand :D

might just book barca anyway for 420 its only 50 quid

mack 10

Veteran
shoes in the house! my man.

where you book zam?

whats the crack with the unity cup?
where can we find info?
their site just takes you to buy tickets,
no info on entrees.
how do you enter? how much to enter etc..

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
I hope it gets put to a vote before relocating IC cup to Spain... I for one will be gutted if it is.

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
if its Barcelona,,,,,just an idea to be mindful of what a huge city it is in comparasion to Amsterdam,,,,,no walking ten minutes from voyagers to the Gray area,,,,
been there a few times and clubs i visit are 8-10 euro cab ride away from each other but they have a metro also,,,
Barcelona is a very beautiful city imho ,,,,,s2

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey guys
Il be around for the November link up
I also heard unity cup has teamed up with High times for a 30 year reunion cup , so i think this year could be something special

Also regarding the 420 cup
It should stay in Amsterdam, home of the 420 cup
We can plan other sessions and cups in Spain but at different dates

See you guys in November if your making it out there

Peace

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
With all this uncertainty in Catalonia, and the possibility of some sort of civil war breaking out. It would probably be best to keep the cup in the Dam next year.