What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Colorado man in Wyoming reports pot stolen

BOMBAYCAT

Veteran
www.9news.com I can't make this up. So a Colorado man staying in Wyoming had his pot stolen and complained to the front desk. Management called in LEO. The man explained his pot was stolen and all he had left was some dabs that he showed to LEO. LEO promptly arrested the man. While LEO was there another man walked by that smelled of Cannabis. He also showed LEO his stash of flowers and was arrested promptly. I know we are relaxed in Colorado, but this is over the top!

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
Don't try to mess with the legal drug dealers in non-cannabis states, they have paid thugs with badges to enforce their turf. They want you buying their meth (adderall), coke (ritalin) and opiates from the legal chain of drug dealers.

Bringing that sickko cannabis in is just going to piss them off...

Stan G.

Don't try to mess with the legal drug dealers in non-cannabis states, they have paid thugs with badges to enforce their turf. They want you buying their meth (adderall), coke (ritalin) and opiates from the legal chain of drug dealers.

Bringing that sickko cannabis in is just going to piss them off...
To "serve" and protect.:tiphat:

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
I knew a few dumb-ass tokers when I was a young man in the '70's..

Obviously, some things never change... there's no shortage of stupid in the world...

OldPhart

there's no shortage of stupid in the world...

Actually my theory goes the other way, there is only so much intelligence in the world. As the population increases, the average intelligence level has to go down. I call it the conservation of intelligence. At some point we will all get so stupid that we will all forget to breath; and that will be it for mankind.

Just joking, but something is wrong with people anymore.

Jhhnn

Veteran
Didn't know that state was so strict. Isn't the Jackson area full of hippies and free spirits? Used to know some folks who lived there.

Well, it's not like Oklahoma but they will bust you, particularly if you're a dumbshit.

The joke in Colorado has always been that Wyoming is where men are men & sheep are nervous...