What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sour Power OG

GFS_Nic

Thank you UncleBens.
I know it's a small tent but in the winter season it's kinda manageable. But i would obviously have better results in a bigger space or with less wattage. I will soon switch my tent for a bigger one, a (120.120.220cm), it's made for a 600w HID.
I want to try one of those 315 cdm, i like the spectrum but they're still really pricey in my country, i don't know anyone using them.

UncleBens

Thank you UncleBens.
I know it's a small tent but in the winter season it's kinda manageable. But i would obviously have better results in a bigger space or with less wattage. I will soon switch my tent for a bigger one, a (120.120.220cm), it's made for a 600w HID.
I want to try one of those 315 cdm, i like the spectrum but they're still really pricey in my country, i don't know anyone using them.
The 315s have only just started to come down in price here in the uk, Even a few months ago they were very very pricey. They are good though tbh. 120x120x220 would be perfect with the 750. :)

GFS_Nic

The 315s have only just started to come down in price here in the uk, Even a few months ago they were very very pricey. They are good though tbh. 120x120x220 would be perfect with the 750. :)

Hey that's a good news, i live in Belgium, so the price could follow the same path here. But as you may know, Belgium is a special country for special people... So i won't hold my breath. :)

UncleBens

Hahaha! Couldnt you order from the UK? Maxibright focus kit is about £260 here at the moment, was about £350 when I got my Sun system LEC last autumn.

GFS_Nic

Sure i could do that but i'm a little afraid about the nosy customs agents...:) Wich is kind of ridiculous because i buy all my beans in the UK. I love the attitude seed bank services and catalogue.
But your price is better than ok, the lowest price here is about 350€ for a Calitek pro 315cmh. Never heard about Calitek brand before. Honestly i will take a deep look at it in the next spring, i hope the price will drop even more till there.

GFS_Nic

This SP OG is so dank, i'm eager to try it in better conditions:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Peace

S

sallyforthDeleted member 75382

Sour Power Og at 5 weeks

Sour Power Og at 5 weeks

42BB98FD-E527-43CA-9C03-9B5720609C92.jpg

S

Nice one as I’m growing these at the moment. That one in the pic smells of leather and lime so far. Really easy grow.

i got 4 freebies fem sour power ogs from my order of 24 headbangers from the tude.
i have seen the pics on karmas instagram of the sour power og looks crazy but is it more sour than the headbangers

GFS_Nic

Nice sours guys

Thank you nickman.

i got 4 freebies fem sour power ogs from my order of 24 headbangers from the tude.
i have seen the pics on karmas instagram of the sour power og looks crazy but is it more sour than the headbangers

Whaaatttt ? I just buy a pack of Headbanger from the tude and i didn't get sour power og freebies... They gave me some Barney's shit farm, Dutch passion and DNA, it's not fair ! :puppydoge At least it's regular seeds.

GFS_Nic

Sour power og @ 9 weeks

Sour power og @ 9 weeks

Nice one skunkfunk, yours look way more frosty than mine. I guess its the high temp in my grow room... Do you have a under more natural light picture ?

My third pheno, rock solid bud, good leaf/bud ratio, very dense but not the more productive pheno. Not very loud, eathy, dirt and fresh mushroom smell (no there's no bud rot, i checked).

Peace

S

Alright GFS Nic, they look good for high temps, I have a similar pheno, unfortunately I only have the two although started with 7 females. A mate took care of them and killed 5 due to not watering and not caring! I am pleased with them, one is indeed frosty down to some shade leaves. The other is like yours. The frosty one is my favourite and they both are indeed sour.

Attachments

• 4BE95D0B-02A9-43E7-AB73-97C689AB904C.jpg
    4BE95D0B-02A9-43E7-AB73-97C689AB904C.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 89
  • 6E8B0949-ADFC-4C7C-AD1E-028E4A53120C.jpg
    6E8B0949-ADFC-4C7C-AD1E-028E4A53120C.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 96
S

Sorry they are fucking sideways! I can’t seem to fix it. I’m shit with technology!

GFS_Nic

Alright GFS Nic, they look good for high temps, I have a similar pheno, unfortunately I only have the two although started with 7 females. A mate took care of them and killed 5 due to not watering and not caring! I am pleased with them, one is indeed frosty down to some shade leaves. The other is like yours. The frosty one is my favourite and they both are indeed sour.

They are real good looking healthy plants and they will definitely spits even more sugar at the end. Too bad for you five other females, you need to find a better friend. :biggrin:
I was hoping for a dark leaves pheno but maybe next time...

GFS_Nic

Last week for my SPOG, it will be 11 weeks next friday, i flushed them for 3 weeks. I think they really can go to 11 /12 weeks for a lot of ambers trichs but all my weed jars are empty...

picture.php

Peace

S

Nice crop Nic. Headbanger back in stock at tude. Look forward to hearing how it smokes.