What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Simple bong builds for under $12! w/built-in diffusers and detachable ice chambers.

TBug

Plz forget you know me...Sugaree
Veteran
High nary! Wow...that puts mine to shame i think. Im not clear on exactly what you di, though. Any chance you draw it out w/ a Quick run down. Very nice build, though. Thanks for sharing...Bugout :Bolt:

HuffAndPuff

Does this remind anyone of OG?

I dunno if I am the only one here, but this shit is killing me. I am in tears. Literally. Thank you all! I needed that!

HuffAndPuff

FRANKENBLUNT420

me blunt is like, wicked yo!! owight
no pics of it, but i normaly carry a m&m's plastic tube with a downstem, grommet, washer and bowl so that no matter where i go, i can "mcguyver" a piece if i want to. i can go gravity or regular bong depending upon whats available/on hand. a lil to intricate for me, but the pieces on here are killer!! nice job guys!!!

Shliite

...gonna bring this back up from the dead again. Lots of nice looking pieces from everyone. I was wondering how people go about drilling through glass pieces and how you attach/secure you're various pieces..

wolfy_9005

Shlite not sure if your still wondering but a blow torch would work, although you might need something to seal, and if it's too small it will crack when you put your stem in.

Lost my Erlenmeyer i got from my old school though :(

Owell, shit happens.... :violin:

B

Bubble Puppy

Bong Spirits

Bong Spirits

They have this vodka at the liquor store thats kinda expensive,i was lucky to find the empty bottle at the thrift store.

Anyhow its called "Bong Spirits" from Holland .In the second photo there;s a circle with a little divit indent .The idea is drink the liquor ,then buy the glass drillbit and make the bottle into a bong,even made the divit for ya .Kinda neat idea

This been sitting here awhile,ima go buy the bit tommorrow.And fix this mutha up..

TBug

Veteran
High Puppy! Wow! Now thats what im talking about!!!! Somebody, somewhere, deserves to get rich off that idea. Shit, all bottles should have that...lol. Its good to know that big companies are still trying to tap into the stoner market(as they should, there are a lot of us...lol). I will be on the lookout for that brand of vodka at the local package stores, for sure!
Thanks for sharing that, and throw up a pic of that bit you mentioned if you will. Also your finished product...of course!
Thanks again all who have stopped in and/or contribted so far, keep em' commin'!
Peace all, bugout

M

Micro420

Interesting thread and pieces. Just goes to show "if there is will there is a way"

chicalyx

TBug,, didn't read through the thread, but was amused to see you using marbles for diffusion. Not sure if you're aware, but Roor now markets bags of small glass marbles that go for about $25. Who knew you shoulda been copyrighting your home-made plastic pieces?

i gota say the glass pieces are some nice homemade pieces but over 12$ just for the bowl n stem dont say i had 1 layin around n didnt cost anything cuz it still cost sumthin unless u got it from a freind. but graffix makes bongs that cost $10 n can hold marbles and ice(just ice in mine) n already has slide half diffused already with the ball stopper in the end and a bowl. i made my share of bongs everything from a penguin (a xmas lawn orniment)to my 3 bongs connected together wich is equal to a 4 foot 5 perc bong all glass besides my lil graffix wich has a glass replacment slide/bowl. im just sayin this thread should be renamed to "makin bongs with household items" cuz for under $12 i can get a graffix, marbles n a double cheese at Mc.Ds n save alot of time n efforts n just get to the smoke. love the glass though i admire glass pieces specially when they are made with care n patience. just dont think sumone should get the wrong idea n go buy the stuff to make a plastic bong when they are availiable for the same price just add water.n hell i used my graffix slide n a hookah hose put in a coconut for a coconut bong <-recomended hits great i can post a pic if u wana see.

Broke my glass a while back, now made wooden replacement part for it.
Work in progress still have to make or buy downpipe and bowl.
Wood needs some good finish an that should be it then.
Btw just tried this out gave me pleasant big tokes, with a earthy taste from fresh wood :)

Very nice! :)

What did you make it out of? is the glass from your broken bong?

Broke my glass a while back, now made wooden replacement part for it.
Work in progress still have to make or buy downpipe and bowl.
Wood needs some good finish an that should be it then.
Btw just tried this out gave me pleasant big tokes, with a earthy taste from fresh wood :)

cravin morehead

Veteran
since this thread has been brought back, i'll add one i made in high school, about 1990.

this is a triple chamber, water in the bottom and the two side chambers. we'd fill the top piece with ice. this was the first version of this model. all pieces were glued. the next version was with clear acrylic and all the pieces were not glued so it could completely come apart to clean it. both had a pull-out style bowl assembly. this thing gave clean, monster sized hits... ahh, the good ole days!!! nowadays i use a roor beaker ice-master with an ash catcher, man how things changed...:headbange

nice builds everyone

Very nice! :)

What did you make it out of? is the glass from your broken bong?

Thanks man, It's made from Bubinga an African tree. 4 round pieces on top of each others. Shaped, drilled, sawed and glued to this. Yes glass is from my broken bong, luckily tube survived.

Finnished working on this today and boy I'm satisfied with outcome not that I'm bragging. Few pictures

I like the sippie cup bong. Got to try to make one for myself. The materials readily available if you have little ones at home.

TBug

Veteran
I like the sippie cup bong. Got to try to make one for myself. The materials readily available if you have little ones at home.
ikr? ill be honest it didnt really work out well in the long run..lol. but hey, im still using the original one! thats like going on 8 years now bro..lol.
bugout

You have my college days best man. My favorite piece from back then was a gator aid bottle.. bic pen barrel, foil bowl, and chewing gum seals. Hole in the side to clear the chamber. It worked and was darn near free. A cigarette was required to make the holes in the bottle... we used to whip them up at the restaurant to smoke out back after we closed.

Gry

Cheap bastard deluxe
album.php
Put together to get by with during a move. It became a fixture.
The little container beside it is an anbesol bottle. Allows me to keep a couple of grams of cleaned cannabis on hand all the time. Started using them back in the seventies, and have yet to find a container I like better.